• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 Waterfowl Photos

That is the greatest feeling watching your dog work after all the long hours raising and training the pup. Nice job.

The other day my lab retrieved two ducks at the same time. I couldn't believe it. Hard working dogs mean less work for us.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fiocchi speed steel. 3" 3 shot. Best I can find until my order of golden waterfowl arrives. Notice the shell is on the right side of the photo with my birds. wink Off to NoDak for some more wackage and stackage.

Fiocchi speed steel. 3" 3 shot. Best I can find until my order of golden waterfowl arrives. Notice the shell is on the right side of the photo with my birds. wink Off to NoDak for some more wackage and stackage.

There's a special place in HHell for liars you know..........LOL

Emma030.jpg

Proud Dad!!

Emma025.jpg

Banded in Iowa, 2003. Shot in Murray county 09.

Emma020.jpg

My Brother came along and shot the banded woody.

Emma022.jpg

Opener morning 09, first time with my daughter and she absolutely loves it! She moved to Tennessee a couple days later with her mom... frown

She was still talking about duck hunting last night on the phone! So much fun to hear! I hope this is one of those memories she will never forget.

nice Teal GoBlue!!!

and truthwalleye's, im sure she'll remember that forever! I shot my first bird when i was 12 and i still remember it, it was a hen mallarad on a private slough at my grandpas buddies house.. its clear as day what happend! although she might not have shot the bird, she must have had one heck of a time!

Here are a couple of pics. First is a couple of redheads I got a couple weeks ago. The others are from my Lake Michigan hunt last week, including a nice GWT, our spread one morning, and a mixed bag of redhead, gadwall, bluebill, and a ringer.

andrews008.jpg

andrews003.jpg

andrews004.jpg

andrews005.jpg

I got him from a kennel West of Litchfield in Grove City. His dads blood line comes from the NAN Dool Elwood Blues. I have had allot of people tell me that is one of the top Chocolate lab blood lines out there but i don't know. Thanks for the complement.