• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 Waterfowl Photos

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Daz Z...i was refering to Zackthehunter. Thought the blackcloud post on every thread was a little over kill. Great pics. I always look forward to seeing them. congrats on the year of hunting.

JP

so was I Mr.Blackcloud is getting OLD cry

Elwood,

Another Lake.

I have some great video of taking turns on th "bills"

It looks very famillar I think it could be the sameone we hunted MEA week. I would enjoy seeing the vid of the divers and yea it is so refreshing to tell the guys in the boat ok it your turn to take this flock or this duck wink

Here's a few shots from this year. I am not much of a photographer...but I tried to include some of the more interesting shots instead of nothing but boring pile pictures.

malls3.jpg

tuggo.jpg

redheadday.jpg

betosfog.jpg

Pictures #5 & #6 same day different pics. Nice limit of mallards, pintails, specks + 4 bonus snows. Tough to keep birds clean for nice pics in the mud.

mallspecksnows.jpg

lastday.jpg

malls2.jpg

drakes.jpg

My buddy acting somewhat non hetero doing the calendar girl in front of a 1 hour 4 man limit of snows

betos.jpg

mallsnows.jpg