• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

Talk about an O/H to the X-box's dashboard. Looks pretty sleek and seems to run smoother. Did not dig into it much last night but was pleased with what I did. About a half hour down load FYI with DSL.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my Xbox fail on me this past week, I took it a part and it was so dirty in there. I also have a PS3, and was thinking about taking it apart to just clean out the inside, how hard was it to disassemble?

Took 5 minutes. Don't do it on carpet- static discharge from socks can damage it

There is a "dust removal option" trick for making your fans blow high speed to blow dust out. I never tried it because I heard its bad for your ps3 causing it to over heat.

I think all of the dust inside of it is bad for it as well. How do you do the dust removal option/ I know Google is my friend wink

I think all of the dust inside of it is bad for it as well. How do you do the dust removal option/ I know Google is my friend wink

Youtube it. ps3 Dust removal. However they say NOT to do it because it over heats and can damage the unit internally. You may not notice it but over time you will. If you are down an Xbox already I would just take the ps3 cover off and use some sore of air to blow the dust out.

I wonder how long it would take if you have a "rez" connection like me? lol!!!

Yeah. grin Like you ain't roll'in at 100 megs down load and 50 megs up load on da res. You always have five signal strength bars. I figured the fifth was the special "res" only extra bar. grin

New interface feels pretty clean, don't know if I am a fan of the 'friendly' sounds they put into the dashboard, feels too martha stewarty for me!

I was excited about best buy offering gift cards for games and other used products, until I realized the highest value I have of any game I'd be willing to part with is $6. Too soon to let go of MW2, I know I'll be playing that in between black ops.

Ps3's are easy to take apart, but they're kind of tricky to put back together...The plastic pieces are a bear to snap back together.

just so you guys know, they're really hard to get back together without breaking the plastic pieces. I had to take mine apart a couple of times because my then-3yr old son thought the slot was a great place to put coins. also, you'll void the warrenty if you take it apart, so just keep that in mind.

I had to take mine apart a couple of times because my then-3yr old son thought the slot was a great place to put coins.

Yours too huh? crazy

"Why won't my game go in!?" (looks closer) "Oh, there is 76 cents worth of change inside my $500 game system, that's why".

Latest thing I found was 2 games crammed into the Wii.

Oh, and a toy box worth of toys crammed inside the home theater's sub woofer.

Kids, gotta love em. grin

Actually, got mine back together and I thought it was pretty easy taking it apart and putting back together.

I did have 2 screws left. Guess its like re-building and engine and you usually have nuts n bolts left over when you get done.

I'm in Pureinsanity.. one last thursday before next tuesday!!!!

See you tonight! Hopefully we get either just six guys so we can play TDM. If we get more we will have to do random teams on private match.

This time we will actually play instead of knifing smile and RPGing wink

Next week Thursday will be a good time to do a private match with everyone and explore the new maps!

Can't you guys play the bigger TDM matches...Ground War..on PS3?? I can't stand doing you can use this weapon only matches. People always send me messages asking if I want to play quick scoping, or throwing knives... The game is hard enough with a machine gun!! laugh

Can't you guys play the bigger TDM matches...Ground War..on PS3?? I can't stand doing you can use this weapon only matches. People always send me messages asking if I want to play quick scoping, or throwing knives... The game is hard enough with a machine gun!! laugh

We can but to be honest I hate ground war. and Host migration sucks for ground war. We always seem to get someone that gets sent someplace else. And I notice you run into way more lag as well.

Domination and TDM are the best game modes in my opinion.