• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not very good at this game, but I was starting to get in the area of 50% or a little better kill ratio. Last night I played 4 games, and had an average of 2 kills and died about 12 times. I had to get away from that group after that, it depressed me.

Being somewhat color blind makes this game a little more difficult, I cant tell the difference between the red names, and the green names, or who's helicopters and planes they are. I normally just shoot the people that dont have names above them, then shoot back at the ones that have names above them, that shoot at me, but many times its to late to shoot back.

When I started to get into the game a month ago or so, that is what I played, but I was getting smoked. So I went back to team matches, and at least had some team mates to help me at times. Although, I am a lot better now then I was a month or so a go, so maybe I will give it a try again.

I am not very good at this game, but I was starting to get in the area of 50% or a little better kill ratio. Last night I played 4 games, and had an average of 2 kills and died about 12 times. I had to get away from that group after that, it depressed me.

Being somewhat color blind makes this game a little more difficult, I cant tell the difference between the red names, and the green names, or who's helicopters and planes they are. I normally just shoot the people that dont have names above them, then shoot back at the ones that have names above them, that shoot at me, but many times its to late to shoot back.

So you were playing last night? I jumped in a few of your games last night. I figured it was your kids so I didn't send you an invite. Luckily for the most part I was on your team

When I started to get into the game a month ago or so, that is what I played, but I was getting smoked. So I went back to team matches, and at least had some team mates to help me at times. Although, I am a lot better now then I was a month or so a go, so maybe I will give it a try again.

Send me an invite next time you are on. my psn is riverrat83. Ill get your back. If I am by you. I usually run and gun!

Ya, I seen your name a couple times last night. I have been playing more now since I pretty much gave up on catfishing this year. I have a little bit of a lull in things til hunting opens, then I wont be on as much again.

my sign in is wanderingeyes if anyone wants to invite me.

Ya, I seen your name a couple times last night. I have been playing more now since I pretty much gave up on catfishing this year. I have a little bit of a lull in things til hunting opens, then I wont be on as much again.

my sign in is wanderingeyes if anyone wants to invite me.

Next time you are on send me an invite. I usually don't send you one because I am not sure if its you or your kids.

PS3's actually have a VERY common problem. It's called the Yellow Light of Death. After so many hours of use, they'll overheat and need to be "re-flowed." I took it apart, have to heat up the processors, and re-apply thermal compound to them. Hopefully it'll work, I'm waiting on some thermal padding for some other parts of the motherboard.

PSN username: Waterbopper - add me, and hopefully I'll be able to sign on in the near future.

Though I was playing a free for all and there were 3 guys who were teaming up.. They all had that thing to put where they spawn all together.. I found it.. blasted em.. it was a hoot.

Those guys are what people refer to as "boosters". They are called that because they are cheating to boost their points and stats. I love messing with people trying to boost.