• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about neglecting the invites the last couple nights but i havent been making it through full matches this weekend. my connection is messed up and keeps saying im disconnected from server. have to call comcast tomorrow. sucks too cuz i had a few 15-0 plus runs cut down mid game then it would throw me back in at 0-0. needless to say its a good thing my controller is not in my tv screen. i was frustrated.

I've been out lately too. Tried last Thursday, but had a VERY hard time keeping in matches. I must have finally been the host for 2-3 because I was fast, many kills, no lag, then ended up in a game where my team was just killing each other.

Left the game and then couldn't stay in a match for nothing.

Doing paperwork now, maybe I'll try in an hour or so.

Xbox network was goofy yesterday for a brief period..... Everything was triple speed, like it gets when it just before and when it lags... except you could control it. It was pretty trippy seeing guys off in the distance zipping and zig zaggin all over the place super fast and go whizzing right by you faster than you could almost turn to follow them. It was counting kills and everything. Once it was back to normal, everything seemed slow motion.

I don’t know how often the PSN has issues, but I would hope and expect that a Fee Based system such as Xbox Live would not only be superior, but more reliable. LIVE (for me) has been worth every dollar I put in. I have had an account since inception and can count on one hand the number of times I have not been able to use it or has been unplayable.

This is maybe the third time in over two years that I know of the PS3 network being down and this one has been the longest so far. Its been about a day or so...

If any PS3 users are wondering, from what ive found it seems something about the leap year affecting the date on the internal clock of the systems. Why this affects anything Im not sure but its almsot like Y2K for our PS3.

Anyone running the new slim system? Can you get on PSN? It sounds like many of the new systems are unaffected while older systems (like mine) are having the majority of the problems.

Sony found the bug for the PS3. Should be fixed in 24 hours. Saw this on CNN's HSOforum. I was online last night and didn't have any issues, but I signed off before midnight.

My buddy has the slim and didn't know anything was wrong until I told him. I didn't know anything was wrong until I got an email from a friend who said it happened to him last night.

Never tried it but can you create 2 diffrent gamer tags on one 12 month gold account? The day I got the card I set up my new account and did not assign it to my sons old account. I was able to get him going again on a 30 day trial, but I assume I will have to get him another 12 months Live gold?

Things are going good after a good run on Saturday night grin level 23 and unlocked a therm scope and dual prim perks. Combine that with a silencer and I have up my kill streaks pretty good. Should be playing a little tonight.