• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikes VS> Giants

fishin58

I'm with you too, not to mention that the Giants barely lost to NE at NE in week 17! I think they are one of those teams that gets better with substraction, they cranked things up once Tiki retired, then Shockey went on IR and they got better. This year, no Usi and no Strahan, now they lose Burress, and keep on going. I still think they beat us in typical Vikings dramatic fashion

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There stiffs......TJ as the QB next year, please! Driving and look what happens...TJ stares at BB and he gets picked off....Put CT back there with AP atleast you have a double threat....Go wild! Go Gophers (both hockey and BB)

Oh ya, fire Childress please!

That was the stupidest move in football letting the clock run down to 9 seconds. They should have gotten at least two more plays off before the field goal. Then what the heck were they trying to do with that 4 second waste of a play.

That field goal did not need to be a 51 yard deal. They kind of stupid move will get them into trouble next weekend.

The few times that Taylor touched the ball he did good. If it works, keep using it. I'm not saying to pull AP totally, but mix it up and keep the Giants D on their heels.

After Shiancoe's league leading game and the majority of the tosses go to Wade? Congrats to Bobby on a good game but there's more than one receiver on the team capable of catching the ball.

You'd swear that Childress is a High School coach. Heck, 99% of the high school coaches aren't even that bad. Bring in the coach from GSL. Atleast the guy can manage a team.

i wouldn't say he looked good...but he didn't look bad either...still inconsistant with his accuracy..alot of balls were sailing on him but then he makes some nice plays to...they were sending some heat and the O-line wasn't handling it very well...he brought us back for the win that was nice to see...was against 2nd and 3rd stringers and the drive looked horrid with the coaching and inexperience but hopefully the team can build from the dogfight.

i'm glad we took the game though and earned it instead of backing in though...has to build some confidence in our young players and coaching staff.

Ive been a vikes fan all my life and im not at all happy about them being in the playoffs this year. Its sad, but chili has ruined it for me. Id rather see them miss the playoffs and have chili fired, then to see him get an extension which ive been hearing talk of. The Vikes will NEVER reach their potential under him.

Chili will get owned by his mentor next week.

I do hope the Vikes win because I like a lot of the players, but chili willy puts such a bad taste in my mouth.