Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim Almquist

Happy Birthday Lisatealz

37 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday Lisatealz laugh She really was not all that excited about going to work at 6:00am today and when asked if she wanted to go out to dinner tonight she passed. Her only request was that I bring home her favorite pizza tonight. Only 29 years old and still as beautiful as ever wink

Take out Pizza!!!! Dude you got off cheap. There just aren't too many out there like that.

Happy BDay Lisa!!

Happy birthday Lisa - grin - remember its not just a birthday its a birthmonth, make the most of it girlfriend - laugh - I'm thinking, breakfast in bed, fishing, chocolates, pizza a few times, fishing, and then even more fishing, the ice is getting ready !!!!!

hey lisa happy b-day. 29! what a youngster. smirkgrin what a gal, on her b-day helping out the gross national product. crazyeek anyway enjoy the rest of the day.

WOW!!! 2 Birthday Posts??!! Awwww, you guys really do love me!!

My man came through for me too!! As I said in the other thread, I got CHOCOLATE!! And I am just loving those Papa Murphy's Garlic Chicken pizza's too so there's one waiting to be eaten too! Aren't I a lucky gal today? I'm only 29 and I have such good friends too!!! gringringringrin(even muskybait showed up!! Yay!)

Sounds like your still a kid at heart even at 29, my daughters 6th is tomorrow and all she wants is chocolate and pizza! Go Figure!

Happy B-day Lisa!!!

hey "young one" - I think the true age needs to be told, crazylaughwhistle - but not by me - smile

Tami...all somebody has to do is read the first page of post your bios....and add from there. You didn't tell and neither did I. grin

yea, and i was just making her feel good to, you know brownie points with the moderator! smirkgrinwinkwhistle