Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DTro

Mr August and another big Flathead

30 posts in this topic

LFC aka "Mr. August" continues his late summer streak of big flatheads.

Nice fish Larry!

Nice fish, and very well done!

A very good example of proper CP&R methods and ethics at work in this warm water season.

"Its what its all about on the Minnesota" ???!?!?!?!?!?!?

I was So excited I couldn't remember where I was fishing!!!! grin

Good night out there Darren thanks for making the vid. wink

Great fish, Larry - Congratulations on a nice catch and release.

LFC,

Congrats man nice Flat! Do yourself a favor and check your scale as I think it is off or needs new batteries.

That is a very nice fish Larry cool

Pool 2 is under rated for big fish. I still think that area holds close to a state record.

Larry, nice fish! I was tired last night at 1 in the morning when Darren put it up but that made me want to go fishing again... Alas, I went to bed anyway.

Great job, I will be hopefully making an august push up the KOTC leaderboard myself.

Way to go Larry!

Congrats!!!

Gave me goosebumps. Great video. It felt like I was there with you. Information was awesome, and so was the fish.

¡El Gato Grande!

Nice footage - get a local access cable channel to air this stuff... You'd be a bigger hit than FSN or Vs.!

Can you believe someone actually ID'd this spot from the video footage?

You guys are good wink

video's like that make them awesome to watch! great fish I heard ya gotta priemer rod great minds think a like as I also use one.

Can you believe someone actually ID'd this spot from the video footage?

You guys are good wink

Probably narrowed it down based on your description of the spot. wink I'm sure it's the only deep hole near a wingdam on pool 2. smirk

No silly didn't you hear Larry at the end of the video? It was the MN river grinwink

I think these videos keep getting better. I thought the goal was the 50 pound club, not the 50 k; is that kilos? laugh Just kidding, nice work.

great video guys and LFC Jimmy Huston aint got nothin on you he wont kiss no monster flathead grin. great job guys.

No silly didn't you hear Larry at the end of the video? It was the MN river grinwink

Nevermind.... Just me hearing and not hearing things again... whistle