Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike Walerak

I Don't Need No Stinkin Snoopy Pole!

24 posts in this topic

Poor kid never had a chance!

Here's my boy reelin in his first eye!

rilesreelin1eye.jpg

Here's his first walleye! It's all downhill from here!

rile1eye.jpg

As they say "fisherman are born not made".

Just thought I'd share

mw

That's Awesome Mike! You're right, he never stood a chance grin

Very cool, he's hooked for life....not a bad thing

Awesome picture, great to see the kids getting fish.

i think the fish never had a chance against the future pro angler. good job getting the little guy out he'll thank you some day.

Sweet. Awesome photos and looks like a lot of fun. Next step is to dump the sealine and get him using a tekota grin

What a stud he'll be picking up ladies in no time!

weening him off the crrrpppeeee's already? dont you think he's a little young, if he starts with fish like that he'll be outfishing you before his 3rd birthday.

Nice pics Mike. Nothing like getting them hooked at an early age! My five and seven year olds are die hards already and fished all winter with me. I took the 5 year old out to fish for pannies and we got on a torrid bite, he reels up his pole looks over at me and says, aren't we gonna put those flag things down? I want to catch some big fish! We set tipups and caught some pike and largemouths and fished for pannies in between flags and had a great time. Gotta love those little ones and the questions, comments they make when your out.

Tunrevir~

It's always good to see people taking there kids fishing. I know to many who don't.

Dude you didn't let him touch that bass, did you? eeksick

Already a walleye-stallion like his old man!

Nice job on re-hooking the fish with the firetiger for the pic. I know what color that fish really came on. He'll be shakin' pre-tourney 'eyes off boatside like they were white bass in no-time. grin

Joel

Nice pics Mike, nice to see kids catching fish. Looks like you might have a fishing buddy for years to come.

I love seeing a kid get started cranking. Nice fish. you'll never get him slip bobbering again.

Nice pics Mike! I bet fishing is all he will talk about now.

Mike

Cool stuff man!! Always nice to see the little ones reeling in some beauties.