• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I Don't Need No Stinkin Snoopy Pole!

Nice pics Mike. Nothing like getting them hooked at an early age! My five and seven year olds are die hards already and fished all winter with me. I took the 5 year old out to fish for pannies and we got on a torrid bite, he reels up his pole looks over at me and says, aren't we gonna put those flag things down? I want to catch some big fish! We set tipups and caught some pike and largemouths and fished for pannies in between flags and had a great time. Gotta love those little ones and the questions, comments they make when your out.

Tunrevir~

Already a walleye-stallion like his old man!

Nice job on re-hooking the fish with the firetiger for the pic. I know what color that fish really came on. He'll be shakin' pre-tourney 'eyes off boatside like they were white bass in no-time. grin

Joel