Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Jim Uran

Monday Night and I've got a feeling we will....

17 posts in this topic

We are going to kick anus, plain and simple, right? Or will it be time for one of those fluke games where everything goes the other guys' way? All questions are running through my head right now, but we will end up on top! 24-13

eyeguy 54 and leech~~ like this

1 hour ago, Jim Uran said:

We are going to kick anus, plain and simple, right? Or will it be time for one of those fluke games where everything goes the other guys' way? All questions are running through my head right now, but we will end up on top! 24-13

Enough said! ;)

thCA2B8EPW.jpg

So far so good, we've got an awesome team. I hope Beckham throws a girly fit soon. 

leech~~ likes this

Good call Jim! pretty close too.............24-10. The OBJ thing is a given as well as a proven technique on how to beat the NYG

Everyone setting themselves up for disappointment I see ;) this is the state of mediocrity for a reason.

16 minutes ago, JBMasterAngler said:

Everyone setting themselves up for disappointment I see ;) this is the state of mediocrity for a reason.

LMITOUT is that you?

leech~~ and ozzie like this

Zimmer's defense is for real. I still question how many games they can win with their limited offense, but the emergence of Diggs and McKinnon's burst gives hope. Rudolph and Bradford have both been fragile...if either goes down, the Vikes will really be in tough shape.

In the meanwhile, we can enjoy watching the league's best defense (or at least right there with Denver) and steam towards the playoffs.

Real Deal Holyfield!!! Haters will hate!

I was lucky enough to have a co worker that has season tickets and could not attend, so I snatched the tickets up and gladly took her place. All I can say is WOW! Special thanks to all of you MN taxpayers out there! This place is huge and the 66,690 fans in presence made this place LOUD! The light rail was completely packed with purple pride, but worked very well getting too and from the game. Was a great time spent with the 'Ol Man between fishing seasons!

Ct4I1O6VIAAyxX3.jpg

Ct4blA4VMAAyV7q.jpg

Ct4WsOYVIAAqOFn.jpg

leech~~ and Jim Uran like this

How were your seats?  A good view the play?

Just curious.

11 minutes ago, ANYFISH2 said:

How were your seats?  A good view the play?

Just curious.

Eh.... so-so - We were at the Vikes end above video board. I spent most of the game watching the video board across the way... but at only $50 a ticket, it was worth the experience! I guess that if she were to offer me them again, I would go.

ANYFISH2 likes this

On 10/3/2016 at 9:17 PM, leech~~ said:

Can this be the real deal this year?  :)

NOPE!

y0!.gif

Edited by leech~~

Vikings fans have been pretty quiet on here lately. I guess reality has finally watered down the purple kool aid. Really gonna suck when they lose to the lions next week.

Big Dave2 likes this

Thankfully I missed most of the game due to trick or treating with the kids.  The game probably would have been the scariest thing I saw all night.