• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Welcome to the staff RebelSS

23 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Thanks, eyeguy! I'm honored!  Ya, what he said!!  Jeez, I wouldn't wanna sit on anyone, though...unless maybe it was   ah, can I....never mind! :P

Ok, now that you have an official title you need to get down to business and stop screwing around! Mr. High-Jack! :P

51 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Thanks, eyeguy! I'm honored!  Ya, what he said!!  Jeez, I wouldn't wanna sit on anyone, though...unless maybe it was   ah, can I....never mind! :P

The neighbor lady.

Oh yea nuttin like a fox in a hen house!:P:P congrats rebel rouser!!!

Thanks, guys, and I just found out about the lambing detail....Dotch, I forgot to mention that I am allergic to wool, and *ahhchoo* will be limited as to *ahhchoo* what I can do in the lamb barn. How about if I oversee the music and beverages? Don't all barns have soothing music and beverage kiosks? :lol:

And leech, if I could, I'd be more than happy to pour some Jack! Smurfy, I have a special treat for you...it's a telescoping sheep prod. (thanks, Dotch) I'm sure yer aware most animals have tender noses, and one touch of the wand....*ZZZT*  so the minute Smurf gets outta line.....here, how about an example:

"Hey, Boar, you dumb ol'  **ZZZZT**   Hey! What was that for, Reb, you dumb  *ZZZZT*  You guys get the idea. :grin:

congrats rebel rouser!!!  Hey! How'd you know my nickname?!  Thanks, Smurfo! 

1 hour ago, Boar said:

ok so how dose one become a mod anyway?

I moderated the Leech Lake forum years ago. Usually you post some good stuff and then they just ask you.  I don't know what happened this time. :)

Atta boy Reb!