• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just Food and Drink

37 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

Hamb helper.jpg

My son requested it for supper then didn't even bother coming home to eat with us. It wasn't as bad as I remembered it.......

Mack and Cheese is, Soul food Dave.  Look it up!  :P

Edited by leech~~

10 hours ago, smurfy said:

Maybe!!:D

I would say this for your photo expertise. Next time, don't "Photo Bomb" your food pictures with a jug of antiseptic wipes in the back ground. Makes the viewer wonder. How safe is that sum-batchen food? :eek::eek:  :P

Edited by leech~~

10 hours ago, leech~~ said:

I would say this for your photo expertise. Next time, don't "Photo Bomb" your food pictures with a jug of antiseptic wipes in the back ground. Makes the viewer wonder. How safe is that sum-batchen food? :eek::eek:  :P

Maybe he had to quick do up some dishes first!!  :lol:

On 3/21/2018 at 8:17 AM, leech~~ said:

ya know, thinkin this over.............maybe i put stuff like that in my pictures to get responses like yours.:grin: since it seems i'mthe one of very very few keeping this thread alive!!!!!:(:cry::P

50 minutes ago, smurfy said:

ya know, thinkin this over.............maybe i put stuff like that in my pictures to get responses like yours.:grin: since it seems i'mthe one of very very few keeping this thread alive!!!!!:(:cry::P

Are you trying to get a free sweatshirt? :D

leech sweatshirt meme.jpg

2 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

Are you trying to get a free sweatshirt? :D

leech sweatshirt meme.jpg

Um, I think that's for Starting a long running thread. Like eyeguy54 did here.  And he's already got one! ;)