• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Denver Vikings....LOL

BuckSutherland

Denver had so many opportunities to win this game it is unbelievable. They just could not stop the Ravens on 3rd down and the turnovers and penalties on top of it all.........Now I have to listen to the sports media drool over Ray Lewis for at least another week.

As they should, that man is a legend and playing the last few games of his storied career.

Yep give him what he wants......me, me, me, its all about me. The most arrogant self centered attention wh@re in the league and thats saying alot. Don't worry you will be able to admire his cute little dance at least one more time. In the mean time the families of the murdered victims of which him and his posse were apart of will be cringing.

What a complete choke job. Kneeling the ball before halftime, play callin, turnovers, stupid penalties.

Thought I was watching Denny Green football.

And Manning chokes once again.

New England or GB will win it all.

Sorry about GB. Really sorry.

What a complete choke job. Kneeling the ball before halftime, play callin, turnovers, stupid penalties.

Thought I was watching Denny Green football.

And Manning chokes once again.

New England or GB will win it all.

Talk about choking, what is happening to the Packers in the playoffs? Giving up NFL record in rushing for a QB and yards of offense in a playoff game. And getting embarrassed in their last 2 playoff chokes in the last 2 years.

Looks like Green Bay is fast becoming a team that can't close the deal in the playoffs.

You rubes try to make it sound like I am a Packers fan. If the queens are out then I cheer for the cheese. And before we laugh at them for choking maybe we should compare trophy cases.

I have New England left to cheer for. If not them, SF.

If Balt plays ATL I wont even watch.

You rubes try to make it sound like I am a Packers fan. If the queens are out then I cheer for the cheese. And before we laugh at them for choking maybe we should compare trophy cases.

Must be fun to be a bandwagon fan crazyYou must be an Arizona fan

I HOPE that Baltimore plays ATL so that you will stop posting your nonsense down here.

If you ever, ever, ever cheer for the Packers we don't want you ever cheering for the Vikings. Maybe look into rooting for the Bears or Lions.

What about just being a fan of football in general? Do you have allegience to one team to be a fan? I suppose you can't just watch football for the beauty of the game. You have to be a fan of one team? That's utterly ridiculous. I like when the Vikes win but my life doesn't revolve around them, I get just as much enjoyment watching a college game as the pros.

What about just being a fan of football in general? Do you have allegience to one team to be a fan? I suppose you can't just watch football for the beauty of the game. You have to be a fan of one team? That's utterly ridiculous. I like when the Vikes win but my life doesn't revolve around them, I get just as much enjoyment watching a college game as the pros.

+1

I predict Lewis plays another year as he's still playing at a High level, certainly not at the height that has made him the best of all time but darn great still. And get over the murder non-sense because you guys hate him for other reasons.

Go Ravens~

I predict Lewis plays another year as he's still playing at a High level, certainly not at the height that has made him the best of all time but darn great still. And get over the murder non-sense because you guys hate him for other reasons.

Go Ravens~

I didnt say I hated him..just not much of a hero

just get over the murders...hmmmm great guy

And get over the murder non-sense because you guys hate him for other reasons.

Go Ravens~

Another classic Pier.

By the way they didn't find his bloody suit in a dumpster, the fact is they never found it at all.....it disappeared. They did however find the victims blood in his limo and he paid an undisclosed ammount of money to the families.