• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 King of the Cats Contest

DTro

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been very lucky as of late, but I have been putting my time in, and tonight will have to pay a few more dollars to help fund the DNR. Oh well, my fault I didn't have my navigation lights on frown .

Here is a couple photos of tonights 45x28

100_0629.jpg

100_0628.jpg

I just called to find out, it will set me back $115. Maybe they will use my $115 to add a couple slabs of concrete to the end of the landings, I dropped off the landing last night. There were only 2 slabs in the water.

So anyone going out with boats now, use caution when backing the trailers in and out of the landings, as I have seen some people do some good damage to their trailers when the water is this low.

Nice job Jake with 226. That is going to a hard one to beat! I will be out the next 4 out of 5 days trying though. Upgrades are getting pretty tough at this point. Darrens 227 from last year just might be in jeopardy this year, I didn't think that would even be possible.

It is great seeing all of these big fish caught and released.

Nice work Jake, Scott...I been spinning my wheel the times I get out. Its getting hard to upgrade on these fish. I just was reading on the other thread, and concure Jake you should take up another hobby....like a job wink.

great job Jake I hope to get out but work just took off so not sure thast I can even get out for a while. I know that I'll be compin at the bit and cussing everytime I see a post from you grin I think that you should try bass fishing the rest of the season laughgrinlaugh

again great job

Well, the bigger fish must be starting to get hungry again as I’ve received several upgrades in the past week. A few people making some nice moves up the leaderboard and others swapping positions.

Congrats to Slowhand for posting a new KOTC all time high total of 228! That’s an average of 76pts or basically a 50lb fish. Not to mention the guys right on his heels. Very impressive fish guys.

Just waiting for some of the fall Sumo channels to start showing up, uppdacreek recently made a big move with a huge MN river channel. I’m expecting some nice ones to start popping soon.

We have just about a month to go, so we are on the home stretch. Thanks again for making this so much fun.

Ouch, that is going to be hard to beat! I don't have to many more nights to spend on the water, with kids sports starting next week, that kills my Monday-Thursday nights. I will have to get real lucky to catch up to you. You do deserve it though, I know you have lots of hours on the water chasing those big girls.

I am not throwing in the towel yet, but it will take some luck!

Thanks guys. I aint gonna lie to you; it was a really good spring for me to (pardon the pun)springboard the pt. total. Covering vacation @ work now till Sept., but plan on taking acouple 5/4 day'er trips in Sept.(vaca. for me smile )...arent we all, but I'll be looking for that 60lb'er with my name on it. Hope to see a few of you down on the water this fall. Good luck to the fellows heading north to chase them Sumo's.

Thanks guys. I aint gonna lie to you; it was a really good spring for me to (pardon the pun)springboard the pt. total. Covering vacation @ work now till Sept., but plan on taking acouple 5/4 day'er trips in Sept.(vaca. for me smile )...arent we all, but I'll be looking for that 60lb'er with my name on it. Hope to see a few of you down on the water this fall. Good luck to the fellows heading north to chase them Sumo's.

Ted keep me in the loop I just may need a vacation for a 60lber also awe heck even if I dont need a vacation I'll go.