• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2nd Annual Women's GTG

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Just don't let lisa put on your slip bobber J/K
Hey, there's no J/K about it Hope! I don't use bobbers very much so it may happen again this year! I'm more of a jigging or lindy type of gal. grincool

Quote:
I'm sure you did a very good job too.
She did a very good job. Both her and Barb rocked with their boats. Tami was a pretty fun pontoon driver too! Free showers and all!

don't forget - 'stovepipe'

I am thinking of asking my nutty neighbor to tag along. She loves to fish and can help keep me in line. Besides it would be nice to have someone there that is older than me. (But just as wild) crazy

I will be there, all the gals always bring so much food, we always have a ton. So I will be bringing at least a pound and a half of leeches. So don't pick any up gals. And this trip I will remember my sunscreen. I am a cripsy critter right now. Oh yeah I will also have plenty of Black Raspberry and Fresca.

So is pricing for a tent 30.00 a night and a two night min. or will a discount be applied since this is a group event? I have a 12 foot boat which is way to small for that lake so I will have to come boat less. How much do you think the launch would be? Since I am unemployed, I need to have a rough idea before committing. Do we commit here or will we need to contact the resort ourselves?

So is pricing for a tent 30.00 a night and a two night min. or will a discount be applied since this is a group event? I have a 12 foot boat which is way to small for that lake so I will have to come boat less. How much do you think the launch would be? Since I am unemployed, I need to have a rough idea before committing. Do we commit here or will we need to contact the resort ourselves?

I sent Paul an email and will get back to you. You can commit either here or contact Paul. Last year we had one great big area all to ourselves and it was fantastic. It looks like we will have at least three boats to fish out of besides our launch trip.

Email me Nadine

barb at bjmwebs dot com

Lisa has been working long hours, so I contacted Paul about the fees. Char originally contacted him with the date and set up the launch.
hope you have enough punch so lisa can unwind laughlaughsmirk. dont remember the last time she said she had a whole weekend off. who knows where that tent will end up???? crazycrazycrazylaugh