• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2nd Annual Women's GTG

Mark your calendars, the second annual womens GTG is scheduled for June 12-14, 2009 at Appeldoorns resort on Millelacs. We will be camping, fishing and having lots of fun. Last year we rented a pontoon, caught fish, got a bath, and laughed ourselves sick. This year we are thinking of doing a launch trip, then lot's of fishing and lots of fun. For those who aren't in to camping Paul has lots of great cabins to rent. If you want more info let us know, more will be posted the closer we get to the GTG. I plan on going up on the 10th or 11th if anyone wants to come early. So far we have 2 or 3 boats committed, so if you don't have a boat don't feel excluded. If you do have a boat, by all means bring it.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to respond!!!!! I am definitely in for this.

I can not believe that we all have know each other less than a year. Wow!!!

For anyone who is thinking of going to the 2nd Annual GTG - STOP!!!! Stop thinking about it and start planning to be there. It is a blast!!! Appeldoorns is a great place for us to get together - so much room, and Paul is a great host.

Hey ladies!

Count me in....I missed it last year...wasn't involved with the forum yet. I had a great time at Osakis and and a great time at the Fall Fishing Frenzy at Appledoorns. I'm bummed I didn't make any of the ice fishing gtg's but I was busy finding, buying and moving into my first house (yes the boat has its own spot in the garage).

Ok, back to the GTG...I don't think my 14 ft crestliner is for mille lacs but I'll take part in the launch and hopefully find an empty seat in a boat!

Patti

Hmm this sounds interesting. I have been thinking about geting my mom out fishing(she loves to fish, but I havent been fishing with her since I was twelve!)and I think she would enjoy this event! I wont be staying at appledorns but I have a cabin on the lake and a large boat. My mom would enjoy the company(she is very social) and the fishing. Im going to run this idea by her and see what she thinks. If she's willing I would have my boat there, and room for at least two more. BTW where is appledorns?? My boat is in wig-wam, so I would have to drive from wig-wam in the boat to appledorns.(wherever that may be) Im excited to get her out!