• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Split Rock (Januarys full moon)

You definitely nailed it Mike, looks like you enjoyed a great weekend of photos, unfortunately not so good for your hockey team though. ;)Pretty good for mine though smile You know I got to kid you buddy!

You definitely nailed it Mike, looks like you enjoyed a great weekend of photos, unfortunately not so good for your hockey team though. ;)Pretty good for mine though smile You know I got to kid you buddy!

DUDE, I saw some of Fridays tilt between the SUE and Gophers and man did ND take it to them... missed all of Saturday nights tilt as I was up north. ND stepped up HUGE and I think got in the heads of the Minnesota kids for any future possible conference playoffs when the regular season ends. yep, I was disappointed!

Thanks guys for the kind words.

It's an actual Sioux home game jersey, Mr., and it hangs in my closet when it's not hanging on my torso. smilesmile

No photoshopping involved. Helps to have a dad that covered Sioux hockey for 35 years. gringrin

So you have "green" in your blood. I'm sorry man! grinlaugh

Great photo Mike. Good thing you took up photography and stopped chasing those secrete walleyes.

What's up with the Hallock location?

Hey Scotty! How ya doing bud?

I tell you what, that was about as much fun as I've had catching 24' Walleyes... until the lightning started and the sirens lined the shore!!!! cry

Hallock, ah ignore it. I'm at the same house you've beento. Stop on by when your out and about! It would be good to see you again man!

grin