• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye Photo Gallery

Team Otter

James,

I seen you made it over to fish with my buddy Bret this year.. Got to jump in his boat last night.. UNBELIEVABLE bite right now.. Anyone wanting to go to Green Bay right now, give Bret Alexander a call.. Good friend of mine and a great guide over there.. Lots O big fish going right now..

gb041410.jpg

gb041410cl.jpg

Hahaha, JK ya looks like you got to head out with my friend Jay last night. What are the odds. Jay being good friends with Bret, and Bret not having clients the friday we were in the area, ya we ended up fishing in Brets boat friday and then in Jays boat saturday. I would also recommend people give Bret a call. Great guy and great fisherman. How big are the fish in those pictures?

Man those are some nice fish! Really nice considering that you are catching them from shore. Put in the time and you will find/catch that 30 incher! Certainly on pool 2. Good luck. Waiting for the croix to open and hopefully i'll have some pics to put up here

ohh i have caught a 30 and a quarter personal best, just been a few years, cant be too picky tho they are all nice fish that i get there, thank god for CPR on pool two, such a excellent trophy fishery.

The fish have moved now i am going to have to gear up the boat to get em now.

Good luck on the croix, i know ive never had i.

I know most of you folks on here have to wait two more weeks for your opener but for us in NY it started yesterday may 1st. grin

My dad and I targeted eyes for the morning on one or our local rivers and did well on 16-20 inch fish, nothing big but 26 fish by 10:30 was fun. cool

Skinny post spawn males for the most part...

006sk.jpg

Jigs n plastics...

009vi.jpg

Hey Dark Cloud those are just as good as any other size fish!! Man i wish we had spots like that to fish around here. That looks like fun. Wadding around in trout gear fishin for eyes, can't beat that. And no worries about playng bumper boats like the rest of us. Wish i had some pics to post but it was a terrible and windy couple days for our opener(Wisconsin)on the St. Croix River. Very few fish caught from what i seen.