• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Birthday Jonny Redhorse!

Geesh! I gotta laugh!....I almost forgot today was my birthday!...Thanks guys! grin......the big "60".....you guys got aways to go yet! grin....think I'll celebrate it in a few minutes with a ham sandwich and a slab of raspberry cheesecake......Then hit the stores for the 75% off sales grin....freezing rain today(maybe)...not a good idea to be on the roads...Don't want to be in the ditch in the Sax-Zim Bog cry....I can picture those birds laughing watching me as I shovel my butt out of the ditch grin

Geesh! I can picture those birds laughing watching me as I shovel my butt out of the ditch grin

But being birds, I'm sure they would be singing happy birthday to you--and, of course, posing all over the place knowing your camera was in the car. Happy birthday!

Here's the most current NWS forecast for Cotton, the town right along the southeast edge of the Bog.

Tonight: Areas of snow and freezing drizzle. Areas of dense fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 25. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Saturday: A chance of snow and freezing drizzle before noon, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Northwest wind around 10 mph becoming south. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.

C'mon, act like Minnesotans. It's not like you're from Iowa or something. winkwinkwink

And the slower you have to drive, the more you get to see. You guys know I'm just ribbin ya. gringringrin