• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Re: Grantsburg- Minong-Siren-Spooner-Webster Fishing Reports

hooked a high 30" low 40"er on saturday morning on yellow, lost it on the 3rd arial performance. top water around the river mouth area is were I was fishing. water temps are still high. 26 was in the low 80 on sat night. nothing there

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone been out on clam,yellow or any of the local lakes???

looks like i will be heading up sunday\monday and would like to get an update,plan on fishing sunnies\crappies during the day and switch over to eyes during prime time

any info would be appreciated,ice depts etc....thanks

Went up to Yellow lake on friday.About 8" of ice.Caught two walleyes,15" and 16".Lost another at the hole.Also lost a tip-up light down a hole and had my auger blade cover blown away by the wind.Too dark to find it when I left but the next morning I found it about 100 yards away.Pretty slow on Saturday with only a few small perch.

hey prophet, Got a good clue for you

"go to HeII in about 8ft of water by the SE island underwater"

its an all night deal thought picked up some really NICE eyes last weekend..... one at 1030pm one at 1215 and one at 2 am.... every one of them was over 25"

thanks mud,heading to amery afterwork on sat for the night,

or would take your suggestion,hey why dont we get together

one of these days since we both live close,fish,drink beer

and tell lies???compare notes or favorite holes??looking

for a partner on occasion locally or will meet next trip to wisc,usually stay in danbury or amery when in wisc.....

So far around the Hayward area the bait shops have had a steady supply of all types and sizes of minnows, leaches, and crawlers. I'd be willing to bet that Siren and Webster will have what you need.

The closest one to Yellow will be Oakland Store right on 35 and cty rd U. There is also Wild Bills on the North End of Webster, Log Cabin in Danbury, Big Mikes at the Clam Lake Narrows and a newer sporting goods store on 35 between Siren and Webster south of 70. They will all have minnows, leeches and crawlers.

My family and I will be heading to Webster in Burnett CO. this weekend. I know it's short notice but I was hopin someone with "LOCAL KNOWLEDGE" would be able to tell me where i have the best odds of boating a few eyes. We'll be staying on Sand Lake just northeast of Webster. I caught a few walleyes there a few years ago but it's been preatty slim pickins the last few years. It looks like theres lots of lakes to choose from in that area & i'd be willing to trailer 30-40 miles if theres a good bite somewhere.

we stay on sand also.have yet to catch a walleye there yet.nighttime is supposed to be the ticket.from what i have been told Yellow is a good walleye option.i've gotten a couple while muskie fishing.