• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Deadliest Catch

bassNspear

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGurk, you can find out who gets kicked off Dancing with the Stars another day!

The Mrs. and I have been saying for a week that we are glad to own 2 tv's, because it would be hard for me to watch DWTS when the Catch opener is on.

DD

im excited for the show tonight. Got my case of canadain beer with chips and dip!!!

Case of canadian beer and chips, I'm in. We're fresh out of beer here, but I'll be sittin in front of the tube as a DC faithful. Maybe I will go grab that bag of chips soon!

I thought it was a good start to the season!! exciting as usual. the "Jake switch" is kind of interesting!! both those kids need a reality check. What about the fight between Jonathan and Keith?!?!?! I think keith was kinda sneaky, but jonathan didn't handle it well, and that shove really was a cheap shot!!

McGurk, you can find out who gets kicked off Dancing with the Stars another day!

The show I watch (LOST) is only slightly more manly than DWTS. wink

You have to admit, there is no shortage of reruns when it comes to DC.

if you saw when Jonathan came into the old boat, the other guy behind him was Keith's crew member. so not sure if he was just waiting or came in with Jonathan. good show tho, should be an interesting year.

I thought that was Wild Bill (the new capt) behind him

Originally Posted By: jeffreyd
if you saw when Jonathan came into the old boat, the other guy behind him was Keith's crew member. so not sure if he was just waiting or came in with Jonathan. good show tho, should be an interesting year.

I thought that was Wild Bill (the new capt) behind him

That's who I thought it was too.

Russ was on the Time Bandit and the Wizard last year. Fired from both, and now he's running with Wild Bill.

Awesome show last night. Maybe some extra drama, but that's to be expected. Glad to see they rescued the 4 guys from the capsized vessel. 5 minutes is not much time to get off a sinking boat.

Yep, I'd hate to mess with those Time Bandit boys, Johnathon is a hothead. Big mean son of a gun I bet. I don't like Keith anyways, I was glad to see him get shoved on his behind. That was a good show, it's going to be a crazy season.