• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TWINS-SOX SERIES THREAD!

hamrej23

Cleveland is set to start 22-game winner Cliff Lee on Sunday.

This just in: Cliff Lee has a sore neck and will probably NOT start on Sunday for Cleveland. Let's hope Cleveland doesn't roll over for the Sox.

Remember how KC swept Detroit the last weekend 2 years ago, that allowed the Twins to win the division? KC will not roll over for the Twins.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is nothing out there saying he will probably not start.

You're right. I haven't been able to find anything about it online, but ESPN did report on TV this morning the possibility that he MAY miss the start due to a sore neck. My bad, hopefully I'm wrong.

Sledneck wrote :

Quote:
I dont think they should ever pinch hit Cuddy for Kubel.

my thoughts excatly! I dont give a dammm if the pitcher is LH, Kubel is better than Cuddyer right now, and Kubel hit a HR off a lefty in the first game of the series...that doesnt mean he cant do it again. IF IT AINT BROKE, DONT FIX IT!

Leave what it is like now and we will win games. GO TWINS!

Best game since 1991 at the dome.

My nephew was there...and said a lot of "Twins fans" left at the bottom of the 7th inning.

We didnt all leave we just went to the dome bar. Which reminds me I need to go pick up my truck at coner bar.

What a game.

Hey Windy, Time to come out and face the music, head on Big Boy.

You are going to have to pull out all of the stops today.

We have your bubbly you sent to us on ice at the dome, and will be watching and waiting to POP the corks.

Make sure A.J. has plenty on green to flash around, just in case he gets on base.

Good Luck to ya.

G.C.