• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TWINS-SOX SERIES THREAD!

hamrej23

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only hope you're right. If I had to bet, I'd go the other way. Seems the Sox want to loose less than the Twins.

Besides, I'd hate to see our boys be embarrased in the playoffs again.

Wait till next year!

I agree, either team that goes, wont go far into the playoffs, but atleast that team went. I would think the Sox will take atleast one game but more like 2. The Twins need to win tonight, but even if they do, it will be hard to get ahead with only 6 games left. I believe Windy's magic # is at 5, that will be hard to avoid!

I'm enjoying Baker's performance as a Twins fan and as he finishes off my remaining 16 innings of my fantasy rotisserie allotment. Kid's looking good tonight. I had faith in Baker's performance, but Blackburn has been awful in the last couple games. eek

Very nice game for the Twins. Now, could they sweep the Sox's?

The way they looked tonight- easily. Pitching didn't make any mistakes (until the 9th) and hitting and fielding was excellent. I hope Gardy keeps this particular line-up all week, don't fix it if it ain't broke!!