• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BASS PICTURES 2008!!!!

HossFisher

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tonka gotta like when that trailer hook pays off BIG TIMe

Both fish I caught on spinnerbaits this weekend were hooked on the trailer hook as well. granted one was a small smallmouth and the other was a small pike, but that's where they were hooked.

I've got a few pics of some big ones caught two weekends ago, but i don't know how to post them. Is there someone who could tell me how or someone i could send the pics to that will post them for me. The three bass measured 22" 21" and 20" and were very thick.

Well, I caught myself a new personal best (by weight) last friday fishing for northern on a small lake in E.P. This guy was only 20" but 5lb 6oz on the Berkley digital. Sucker was on a feeding frenzy for sure. I swear if you look at its belly close enough you can see a 1 lb fish bulging out the bottom. :-p Was an exciting day considering I only boated the 1 fish (stupid northern miss too much!). Anyways, decent picture considering the self portrait and a new weight to beat! Finally over that 5lb mark by a slightly larger margin.

Aaron%2020in%205lb%206oz%20Riley%2010-31

Here is a 20 incher caught by my teammate Dave aka Buzz. Caught Oct. 30th around a remaining dock, t-rigged lizard in junebug w/ chartreusse tail. East Metro Lake

Fishing+photos+152.JPG

Here is my 17.5 incher...small in comparison. Caught on a remaining dock, All Terrain stickbait, green pumpkin, rigged wacky, 6 lb flourocarbon line

Fishing+photos+151.JPG