• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

April Challenge is Something Floating in Water

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: DeeDee
I knew as soon as I read the challenge someone would put that in there. \:D

Steve and I talked about that one when it was put on the list. Our prediction came true \:\)

Sigh.

Maybe, with 18 inches of new snow on the ground since last night and another 12 coming overnight tonight, I could make a snowball and go toss it in the Shagawa River.

That would be something floating in water.

Nope, we just stuck to where we were, didn't want to crowd anyone else. A few guys were motoring around up there with the kickers or bowmounts and just gave them space. The water was a bit low, but from the looks of the 694 bridge this morning, its up a good foot from Sunday.

Thanks DD, looks like it was shot in June 17, 2006 with a Pentax Opti. \:\) Please feel free to post any photos you want to share in the normal photo sharing area. We are hoping to keep this challenge for the current months photo. This is just a reminder to all folks posting in the challenge, not just yoppdk.

Just a quick reminder of the rules, I was going to try and post these on each page to remind folks.

Quote:
Remember to review the guidelines before posting, ONE entry per month please, the shot must be taken in April of 2008 and if you want C&C please indicated that in your post. This topic is now un locked but will stay sticky-ed at the top. At the end of the month it will be un-stuck and allowed to fall down the threads.

Oh it is a nice photo, thanks for letting us see it.