• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NCAA Division I men's ice hockey championships

PierBridge

I have Char ter cable cry.gif and it only cost an extra five bucks to get that ESPNU channel plus 12 other sports channels. So I did it. But, I can't get the 360 on-line games mad.gif because that is only available in select Char ter markets confused.gif. That sucks.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NCAA's are all about the goalie. Kangas, Mannino, Lamoureux, and Bachman have all been hot lately.

'07 - Jeff Lerg/MSU (Honey Finalist)

'06 - Brian Elliott/Wisc (Very shameful he didn't win Hobey)

'05 - Peter Mannino/Denv (Frozen4 MVP, freshman so no Hobey love)

'04 - Adam Berkhoel/Denv (Frozen4 MVP, hottest goalie going into

tourney)

I'm pretty pumped for this weekend too. Although not my favorite, I'm going ND to win title. I'll be rooting for SCSU.

Talk about a tourney jinx, SCSU has a severe case of it. They sure played like they were afraid to lose and not to win. Still think a WCHA team like ND, CC or even DU could win it all. I am afraid the Gophers may be one and done also

I didn't get to see the Sioux play, but I did listen to it on the internet. It sounded to me like if the Sioux play another game like this one they won't be in the tournament too much longer, and the homer announcers made the same statements on the air. Lammy at least kept them in the game and the tournament. 40 shots allowed? Are you kidding me? Only two penalties? What were they thinking? Go out and make some hits, take some shots play some D for crying out loud. Hopefully the good Sioux team shows up tomorrow. And good luck to the Chokes.