• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

quiet

Originally Posted By: SlamNFish
 Originally Posted By: Iambjm
Wow you guys are making me nostalgic, I kinda doubt there is anyone on here from my old hood. Most of them are either dead or incarcerated. (Or they wouldn't want to admit they were from there) cry.gif Oh well here's an old rah rah for North High School class of "64" Go Polars!!!!

Hey some of my friends probably had the same fate.

Hey i lived over on 84th and 14th.

When your husband lived there in the 60's i was born in 62.

So he was in bloomington when it was still fairly undeveloped i think?

Yes it was fairly undeveloped.....He went into the Navy in "65" and got out in "69". I latched onto him in 70 and were were married day after Christmas in 70.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Iambjm
Wow you guys are making me nostalgic, I kinda doubt there is anyone on here from my old hood. Most of them are either dead or incarcerated. (Or they wouldn't want to admit they were from there) cry.gif Oh well here's an old rah rah for North High School class of "64" Go Polars!!!!

Is that Blue Polars or Red Polars?!? \:o (I can't find a sinister smiley)

I'm from N. Mpls... But I know there was always the rivalry between N. Mpls and N ST. Paul

"Is that Blue Polars or Red Polars?!? \:o (I can't find a sinister smiley)

I'm from N. Mpls... But I know there was always the rivalry between N. Mpls and N ST. Paul"

I thought there was only blue polars, oh yeah I forgot about those white ones from WBL. If ya notice my avatar you will know I am a blue polar. North Mpls

Originally Posted By: SlamNFish
How do you guy's become moderators?

Powerstroke , Reelemin ?

Admin, sees who contributing quality information to an area that seems to be their area of knowledge, keeps an eye on them for a while, and then you're asked by admin if you'd like to moderate that forum, if and when Mods are needed. Thats generally, basicly how it goes.

Thanks Tami.

My 1st Love is my Dogs and Hunting Birds, and Bowhunting!!!

And cooking 3rd. Fishing 4th good at it but not my 1st love.

But ive been fishing for along time and with some very good fishermen so ive learned alot through the years. And i do more catching then fishing!

I would have graduated from NSP in '65, but we moved to a little of you to McGregor in the summer of '64. See my 1st concert, the battle of the bands at Aldrich arena. I too went into the Navy in '65. Tincan sailor in Westpac.

Hey B&S

Ive fished riley and caught some walleye but thats about all i know about Chan.

I dated a couple girls from there years ago.

How old are ya B&S ? Just wondering if were the same age?

And if you played sports against any Bloomington teams?

Originally Posted By: dude Lake Tom
I would have graduated from NSP in '65, but we moved to a little of you to McGregor in the summer of '64. See my 1st concert, the battle of the bands at Aldrich arena. I too went into the Navy in '65. Tincan sailor in Westpac.

My hubby was on the USS Henderson out of Westpac. He did 2 or 3 tours in Nam.

I'm always open to do a fishing trip,SlamNFish.Back in the saddle,here again,tonight, after working all day.Way mucho fun strolling down nostalgia lane last night.Even thought about a couple of bands I missed from my list,earlier today, while at work.

Originally Posted By: rockman
I'm always open to do a fishing trip,SlamNFish.Back in the saddle,here again,tonight, after working all day.Way mucho fun strolling down nostalgia lane last night.Even thought about a couple of bands I missed from my list,earlier today, while at work.

Hey Rockman, Bummer you had to work today sorry to hear that.

Unless you love work, i don't. grin.gif I wish i had a job i loved like fishing and hunting guide!

Hey theres alot of bands i saw i thought of also, but i'm not going there tonight i got fish to clean and get ready for easter my son is coming over and i haven't seen him much since he came back from iraq.

I got a atv to drag the stuff out so it's nice we wont have to drive a truck on the ice. Hey i got an email address in my stuff if you want to email me when you want to go? The only thing i will have to blind fold ya so you cant see where were going \:D J/K man but my spot is pretty secret only a couple of my buddies ive ever shown. Do you have fishing equipment? If you dont i got all the stuff we need to fish. Do you got a fish flasher? You will need that for sure.

Going to clean fish ttyl Rockman.

I won't get into the list again, right now,but I am listening to Pink Floyd-The Wall, right now as I type. grin.gif

Yea, working on a Saturday is all part of the deal for the mailman.Didn't really have a choice in the matter, except for the possibility of the 'ol cough,cough. Anyway, I won't go there right now. \:D

Do I have fishing equipment? Oh, yeah! I gots plenty, and then some.Having an atv is a bonus, but an absolute necessity for a guy like me. grin.gif Late ice panfishing is upon us.I will send you an email a bit later.Have fun cleaning the fish.

Rockman, whats happenin?

A mailman would be a good job! Through rain snow sleet and tornadoes the mail will be delivered. I would like that job if i could walk and be outside.

An ATV is a necessity for you i dont get it ?

Yes sir late ice is very good fishing! Theres still 2 ft of ice i would say. But it is sloppy and the accesses are starting to go bad, so no sense taking chances.

I'm totally new to this site and i don't really know how to operate all the features on this site? Like delete all info?

And is there any chance of being computer hacked through this site?

And what if a guy didn't want to be apart of it how do you get out of it totally?

It would sure help to know?

Thanks Rockman!

Without meeting me in person as of yet, when you see my my big and heavy carcass,it will be obvious that an atv is a preferred mode of transportation for me. grin.gif Why walk, when you can ride? At least up until the wheeler can't be held up on the late season ice any more.Then a slow walk is the only option.I really don't want to go swimming in the cold water, if at all possible.

I would send an email to the Contact us/administration link at the bottom of the page to ask the specific questions you have about HSOforum security.An admin. staff member can also answer any specifics about HSOforum usage for you as well.

Originally Posted By: rockman
Without meeting me in person as of yet, when you see my my big and heavy carcass,it will be obvious that an atv is a preferred mode of transportation for me. grin.gif Why walk, when you can ride? At least up until the wheeler can't be held up on the late season ice any more.Then a slow walk is the only option.I really don't want to go swimming in the cold water, if at all possible.

I would send an email to the contact administration link at the bottom of the page to ask the specific questions you have about HSOforum security.An admin. staff member can also answer any specifics about HSOforum usage for you as well.

Thanks Bro!

I get what ya mean? My best huntin and fishin buddy is a big dude 6' 5" and used to weigh over 300+ lbs nickname "Big John" then he lost about 100lbs over a year, man did he look different after the weight loss. Now he gets around pretty darn good these days.

Thanks for the info buddy i appreciate it.

I agree why walk when you can ride! Hey do you got a wheeler?

I got a 1997 Bearcat 454 and she runs great. She pulled many deer outta the woods for me grin.gif

Yup,on having an atv.2004- Arctic Cat 400 4x4. A must have for deer hunting,no doubt. There are alot of good,informative threads/posts over at the ATV forum, if you haven't been there already.

Hey i'll check it out!

Thanks Rock.

hey maybe we could help someone else make 1000 posts later today \:D

Hey did you see Tom Petty and Heartbreakers last night on PBS they had Stevie Nicks sing with them.

I just wanted to say i listened to alot of Pink Floyd also.

I think they are musical geniuses!!!

Originally Posted By: dude Lake Tom
So was this part of their pledge drive or did they have a special? I like those pledge drive concerts they have. It's lots of fun to see the old timers do their thing years later. Eric Burton, etc.

Hey Tom , I was up late watching it i didn't see any pledge drive commercials. So i guess it was a concert, it was pretty cool Tom and Stevie are lookin a little older these days but Stevie is still good lookin in my opinion. \:\)