• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

quiet

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: reelemin
 Originally Posted By: SlamNFish
Here ya go / I AM IRON MAN ___________________

I listened to this band alot when i was young

I HAD to google that - sorry-

Black Sabbath

Yes

Nice, I gotta add Armored Saint,early,early Def Leppard,Iron Maiden,early Judas Priest,the first album by Metallica,gotta throw in the California glam band Ratt-loved their guitar work,Great White-I still rockout to these guys,early Dokken,even jammed out to Night Ranger,Led Zeppelin,Whitesnake,Rush-Neal Peart is the greatest drummer that had ever hit the skins, Van Halen-old stuff D.Lee Roth vintage,Scorpions-yep,Ozzy-back when Randy Rhoades was alive and jammin with the Oz,Black Sabbath,definitely gotta throw in Molly Hatchet,and what would a list of rock bands be without Twisted Sister,the list could go on, and on.Can you tell I was a headbanger in my younger days? grin.gif

Originally Posted By: boatfixer
hey - even a lesbian can play well with boys grin.gif

If I only knew you and your sense of humor better

Thats a dangerous place to go crazy.gif

OK time to reviele ages \:o

Tami - 46

Sorry Tami I gotta laugh at this one "reveal" when I saw reviele I immediately thought of guys in the Army "revielle"

Barb 61

Originally Posted By: Iambjm
OK time to reviele ages \:o

Tami - 46

Sorry Tami I gotta laugh at this one "reveal" when I saw reviele I immediately thought of guys in the Army "revielle"

Barb 61

Ya - know - I looked at that - just as I was hitting the submit buttom crazy.gif\:o - and then just too lazy to go back and edit it \:D - thats my story and I sticking too it. crazy.gif

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
Me too Barb!

I'm 36.

Quote:
I played it over and over and over

I listened to some song that always sang, Davey, Davey, Crocket, Man of the Wild Frontier! I get to fish tomorrow. Sorry to rub it in! \:\/

HEY no one under 40 allowed :-) J/K

Davey Crockett King of the wild frontier

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
Me too Barb!

I'm 36.

Quote:
I played it over and over and over

I listened to some song that always sang, Davey, Davey, Crocket, Man of the Wild Frontier! I get to fish tomorrow. Sorry to rub it in! \:\/

Ohhhhhh Lisa that was the theme song to the Davey Crockett show on in the late 60's awesome show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!