• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

quiet

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: rockman
Oh, man how true that is.The stories that could be told.It was all there was, being a teenager during that time.Good memories.

Hey did you get into K I S S rock and roll all night and party everyday cool.gif\:D I did !!!!!

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
Oh man! The dollars spent on tapes and CD's (and LP's for some)!! And concerts!! I went to so many concerts I have lost count! Have hearing loss because of it!

HEY me too Lisa HUH what did you say??? \:D Tinnitus.

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
My mom told me their name meant Kings In Satans Service. Nice! Made me want to listen to 'em even more.

I'm pretty sure thats what the media sad but we loved em anyway \:D

Oh,man, I totally forgot these guys! Makeup, platform boots,lots of fire at the shows.God Of Thunder,Detroit Rock City,Shout It Out Loud,Cold Gin,Love Gun,Rock and Roll All Nite,yeah,those were the days! SlamN, that made my nite bringing up the old KISS army, once again. grin.gif

Originally Posted By: reelemin
Ok new one ---- what was everyones 1st concert ????

Oh man you want me to engage old brain cells that were damaged from that era \:D

I think it was ZZ Top It would be easier to just start listing what i remember then it would jog the memory \:D

Oh,man, I totally forgot these guys! Makeup, platform boots,lots of fire at the shows.God Of Thunder,Detroit Rock City,Shout It Out Loud,Cold Gin,Love Gun,Rock and Roll All Nite,yeah,those were the days! SlamN, that made my nite bringing up the old KISS army, once again. grin.gif

I even liked these guys, --- thats about as hard rock as I got !!

Yes it was unbelievable the things that went on back then. If my kids knew everything that wouldn't be good we did some crazy stuff in those days. We were the fall out of the 60's crowd

Hate to admit my first concert I went to was Neil Diamond not long after I got married. Couldn't afford those kinda things when I was young. The group I would have loved to see live was the Eagles, they would have to be my all time favorites.

I even liked these guys, --- thats about as hard rock as I got !!

Yep i seen them at the old met ice arena Ace frehley did a great guitar solo, man were we wasted. cool.gif

Then i grew up and had kids and quit partying but those were the days.

If they come back i would like to go again.

First concert was Rush in 1981, at the Old Met Center in Bloomington.I remember some dude sitting across the arena from me and my posse,and this guy was torching the ceiling by letting a blast of propane from a I think maybe a 5 lb. tank,and lighting it with an ignitor,which was on or near the tank.Stream of fire all the way up to the ceiling.He was tossed out by Asia Security,very quickly I might add. Of course, we were too preoccupied, in another state of mind, to realize the inherent hazard of such activity. grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Iambjm

Hate to admit my first concert I went to was Neil Diamond not long after I got married. Couldn't afford those kinda things when I was young. The group I would have loved to see live was the Eagles, they would have to be my all time favorites.

Excellent \:D - He was my second.

Kenny Rodgers was my first.!!!! grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Iambjm

Excellent \:D - He was my second.

Kenny Rodgers was my first.!!!! grin.gif

Revision

Kenny Rodgers

Ann Murray

Neil Diamond

First concert was Rush in 1981, at the Old Met Center in Bloomington.I remember some dude sitting across the arena from me and my posse,and this guy was torching the ceiling by letting a blast of propane from a I think maybe a 5 lb. tank,and lighting it with an ignitor,which was on or near the tank.Stream of fire all the way up to the ceiling.He was tossed out by Asia Security,very quickly I might add. Of course, we were too preoccupied, in another state of mind, to realize the inherent hazard of such activity. grin.gif

Dude i was there Neal pert did his famous drum solo \:D I went to so many concerts there , i lived just a few blocks away from the met.