• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

quiet

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pink Floyd, Pulse Tour-1994 ,my man.That cut of 'Shine On...' really is almost 16 minutes long.The DVD of that tour is one of my favorites. I remember seeing, in person, P. Floyd at the Metrodome in 1987, for the Momentary Lapse of Reason Tour.Gotta dig their laser show.The stage setup for the Pulse Tour is way better,IMHO.

Egads this is really haulin me down memory lane. My first recollection of loving music was about 4 years old. My mom used to let me lay on the living room floor and listen to my favorite record Kaw-liga by Hank Williams. The record player was on the floor and I would put my ear to the floor cause I like the vibration and sound that came from the wood floor. I played it over and over and over. My poor Mom.

Originally Posted By: Iambjm
Egads this is really haulin me down memory lane. My first recollection of loving music was about 4 years old. My mom used to let me lay on the living room floor and listen to my favorite record Kaw-liga by Hank Williams. The record player was on the floor and I would put my ear to the floor cause I like the vibration and sound that came from the wood floor. I played it over and over and over. My poor Mom.

ohhhh the memories grin.gif Thats what its all about. Looking back at how sappy we all where ;\)

Originally Posted By: reelemin
Its called

"bored on a Friday night, not able to fish, too soon to change over to summer tackle so lets do dumb things on the computer."

I was just sitting here thinking about "I should be out fishin"

\:D