• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

quiet

Originally Posted By: reelemin
 Originally Posted By: Iambjm
Ok new one ---- what was everyones 1st concert ????

Hate to admit my first concert I went to was Neil Diamond not long after I got married. Couldn't afford those kinda things when I was young. The group I would have loved to see live was the Eagles, they would have to be my all time favorites.

Excellent \:D - He was my second.

Hey i saw the eagles at the old twins stadium and the steve miller band and pablo cruz and joe walsh. IT was awesome i got in for free on that one \:D

Kenny Rodgers was my first.!!!! grin.gif

Revision

Kenny Rodgers

Ann Murray

Neil Diamond

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta admit though, as much of a big fan as I was at the time,I never got to see KISS in concert.Their big shows of that day were sold out so fast,that I never got a ticket.I know, I know, I really missed out.But I had great fun at Rush,Van Halen-oh the stories I got of the Van Halen shows,Def Lep,Iron Maiden,Judas Priest- I was so close to the Marshall amps/stacks they had, I couldn't hear for three days after the show! cry.gif

Originally Posted By: rockman
I gotta admit though, as much of a big fan as I was at the time,I never got to see KISS in concert.Their big shows of that day were sold out so fast,that I never got a ticket.I know, I know, I really missed out.But I had great fun at Rush,Van Halen-oh the stories I got of the Van Halen shows,Def Lep,Iron Maiden,Judas Priest- I was so close to the Marshall amps/stacks they had, I couldn't hear for three days after the show! cry.gif

Brother don't forget the MOTOR CITY MAD MAN HE BLEW OUT MY EARS I WAS DEAF FOR 3 days after that one \:D I was right in front row

well there was a girl in front of me grin.gif

hey im not yelling there in caps sorry. grin.gif But for real it sounds like what probably alot of kids from are generation did and probably alot of them are on FM

Do you remember the dude with the huge lift kit on the 4x4 truck, that parked it on top of some other guys Mazda RX-7,or maybe it was a 280 ZX? That truck was fricken huge! I laughed for a longtime after seeing that one.If I remember right it was in the NE parking lot, around the arena.I am not making that up,either.I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes! \:D

OK SlamN this is getting freaky -

1st - we're the exact same age

2nd - both with Jan bdays

3rd - both grew up in east bloomington !!!

I know its freaky i grew up very close to cedar crest elementary school. I also played hockey for many years in the kennedy traveling system before we moved out of bloomington.I played right defense I loved that game i miss it alot.

I went to portland junior high.

Do you remember the dude with the huge lift kit on the 4x4 truck, that parked it on top of some other guys Mazda RX-7,or maybe it was a 280 ZX? That truck was fricken huge! I laughed for a longtime after seeing that one.If I remember right it was in the NE parking lot, around the arena.I am not making that up,either.I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes! \:D

I dont remember that but it was probably some one i knew from the east side we were all rowdy and did alot of crazy stuff like that.

My first concert was Barbara Mandrel some time around '77 or '78. My Dad worked for the University of South Dakota at the time and had to film a concert in Pine Ridge SD. I got to tag along. Not only did I get to see the show, but got to meet her on her bus. Now heres the cool part. Speaking of KISS, I had a KISS t-shirt that I wore all the time and she signed it for me. Awesome, uh?

Nuge was great show, even though I had pretty crappy seats for that one.I think we are talkin' about Ted,right? whistle.gif

yep the motor city madman uncle ted the great white buffalo

the ballad of fred bear are blood brother of the bow thats him.

i wish i could go hunt with him

Originally Posted By: boatfixer
My first concert was Barbara Mandrel some time around '77 or '78. My Dad worked for the University of South Dakota at the time and had to film a concert in Pine Ridge SD. I got to tag along. Not only did I get to see the show, but got to meet her on her bus. Now heres the cool part. Speaking of KISS, I had a KISS t-shirt that I wore all the time and she signed it for me. Awesome, uh?

that is awesome ! i still have a couple kiss records and a friend of mine has a whole collection of memorabilia unopened albums and stuff.

Awesome boatfixer!!! I went to the old twins stadium and seen them with joe walsh and the steve miller band.

They are still awesome today those guys.

Hey how did this monster we created get started? \:D

weve been talkin for along time!!!

Hey Lisa good luck fishin tomorrow i hope you slam some fish we had fresh crappie and sunnies for supper mmmmmmmmmmm good eatin.

Good night zzzzzzz

Well everyone must be done going down memory lane whistle.gifgrin.gif

Hey maybe some of my old team mates or friends will be on here.?

hey rockman , we should go fishin sometime invites open man i know some lakes. We could get some nice panfish.

"Dude i was there Neal pert did his famous drum solo \:D I went to so many concerts there , i lived just a few blocks away from the met. "

So did my hubby in the late 60's 82nd and 10th Ave S

Wow thats real close \:\)

Well i finally got my plans made for tomorrow afternoon were hitting a very good panfish lake.

So i dont have to go to bed yet to rest up for all the pannies i'll be slamin.

I still have to talk to reelemin Tami about Bloomington

Hey tami ya still up? I was wondering if you went to portland junior high? You must have unless you went to a private school.

I remember i had a crush on a girl that went to portland jr high that i met later in life and it turned out she was into an alternative lifestyle also and that is why she didn't like me. I think her name was kelly brogdon do you remember her?

37 -

Hey Lisa is the baby here!

First was Ozzy in 85 or 86. All I really remember is my tight leather pants, slutty shirt & lots of make up (wanted to look older). Drank alot, smoked alot, and when my parents were about to give up on me a few years later surprised them on thanksgiving by telling them they were going to be grandparents. Thats when all the drinking and all the smoking stopped and even get a new group of friends. Been a good girl since 88.