• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

quiet

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeeDee Lisa has been hard at work ( peaking in on FM from time to time)studying for a big test tonight so she has been a little tense and a lot less chattie. It is a what is this bone connected to kinda test but I think she will do just fine. She will be back to herself in no time grin.gif

She is testing as we speak.

Hey DD - I've benn thinking the same thing, I was getting worried that my computer was on the fritz. crazy.gif

I have no idea where everyone is. ????? cry.gif

Helllooooooo out there ---- where did everybody goooooo..

I have been busy with a cat that I rescued 10 days ago. He was totally emaciated and his pads were frozen as it was running about -20 for several nights. I didn't really want a cat in my life right now as I have a great dane, but didn't have the heart to leave him out in the cold. Every shelter within 100 miles are full up and couldn't take him. So today off to the vet he went as there have been some really stinky episodes. He is a healthy cat after all and we are going to keep him. Meet Hanson.............

Oh by the way I did go fishing a couple of times......zero.....zip......nadda

20080308_0048-1.jpg

Hi gals!! Just got back from school. I have no idea how I did on that test!! I thought I knew what hyaline cartilage looked like!! eek.gif Oh well! There's other exams. I let you know how I did only if I get an A! ;\)

What a cute kitty! We have two little barn kitties we rescued from our friend's house and now we have 4! We've never looked back but 4 is ENOUGH (ok JIM!) !!

Well good luck to both Lisa and Tami! crazy.gifI know you guys will kick ----- ! \:D

Barb cool.gif - its so cool you took in the kitty. We have a pretty cool cat I just wish someone else would enjoy him at their house.

All of you - good to see your still there. grin.gif

You are correct Mr. Einstein! I'm impressed! grin.gif It's also in your trachea, Adam's apple and sternum. I just learned how a muscle worked after the exam last night and whoa!! that blew my mind! Everyone get their calcium since it's super important in many body functions. grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Iambjm
I have been busy with a cat that I rescued 10 days ago. He was totally emaciated and his pads were frozen as it was running about -20 for several nights. I didn't really want a cat in my life right now as I have a great dane, but didn't have the heart to leave him out in the cold. Every shelter within 100 miles are full up and couldn't take him. So today off to the vet he went as there have been some really stinky episodes. He is a healthy cat after all and we are going to keep him. Meet Hanson.............

Oh by the way I did go fishing a couple of times......zero.....zip......nadda

20080308_0048-1.jpg

Lambjm,

Great to hear this. I hope things go well for your new friend. What made you pick the name Hanson? confused.gif

Also Lisa,

Great job and I hope things go good for you.

"Great to hear this. I hope things go well for your new friend. What made you pick the name Hanson?"

It's the name of the lake I live on. I am discovering that you don't just take an animal that has been starving and just start feeding it and hope that things will be okay. Through trial and error and a trip to the vets we learned that the body takes a long time to recover it's normal functions. Have rescued many animals in our lifetime, but never one that was this far gone. Once he is fully recovered I hope he can keep the mice out of my Otter II in the garage \:\)

Geez, for a minute I thought maybe the 'hello...hello...hello...'was going to be followed by 'is there anybody in there?'. Courtesy of 'Comfortably Numb',by Pink Floyd-The Wall.Really was waiting for the music to start playing... grin.gif

For you Burnsiders....from this weeks CO reports...

There is a lynx hanging around the south shore of Burnside Lake and the officer observed a black wolf crossing the road and walking right through a neighbor’s yard in open daylight. eek.gif

Sorry,I couldn't help myself, after hearing that tune on a local radio talk show the other day.Besides, Floyd is my favorite rock band of all time.Just go ahead, and listen to the 15, or so, minute live version of 'Shine On You Crazy Diamond', to take care of your issues. \:D\:D