• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

quiet

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good alo Rock n Roll - late 60's, and 70's.

And just because I came of age in the late 70's, of course Disco is always aparty fav. grin.gif ----- yea, I know I don't want to hear it ------- ;\) It is good dancing music ya know. grin.gif---- not that I can dance worth ****. \:D

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
I have Metallica, Alice in Chains, Pantera and lots of other metal on mine!

Really? I'm impressed! Sorry but I would have guessed Air Supply, Michael frickin Bolton, and Winona. Dang Lisa, thats cool!

SRV

Allman Bros

Bocephus

Quote:
And just because I came of age in the late 70's, of course Disco is always aparty fav. ----- yea, I know I don't want to hear it ------- It is good dancing music ya know. ---- not that I can dance worth ****.

No wonder you and Jim get along so well! You guys are 2 peas in a pod!

I just don't get into country music. Maybe because my mom and dad loved it so I grew up with Merle Haggard and the guy who sang Rhinestone Cowboy. \:\(

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
 Quote:
And just because I came of age in the late 70's, of course Disco is always aparty fav. ----- yea, I know I don't want to hear it ------- It is good dancing music ya know. ---- not that I can dance worth ****.

No wonder you and Jim get along so well! You guys are 2 peas in a pod!

I just don't get into country music. Maybe because my mom and dad loved it so I grew up with Merle Haggard and the guy who sang Rhinestone Cowboy. \:\(

Ya that kind of country is a little slow , kinda makes ya nauseated. sick.gif

Just check out Kenny Chesney tunes they aint merle haggerd or glen campbell

Originally Posted By: boatfixer
 Quote:
and the guy who sang Rhinestone Cowboy. \:\(

you mean this guy

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/packageart/mugshots/campbellnewmug1.jpg

Ya that guy i guess singing that song so long made him sick too \:D

http://www.kenny chesney .com click on music and enjoy his tunes \:\)