• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild

maros91

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the Wild played pretty good last night, I was at the game. Did anyone see that nice move Simon did when he got into the fight?? Reached over and unhooked the guys strap on his helemt and took it off for him, thought that was great. Simon got a nice ovation when he skated off the ice.

I watched the game on T.V and thought the Wild looked pretty good lastnight. Backstrom has to stop leting in that 1 weak goal. I think their third goal should of been stopped. Its time to for the wild to bare down and win in regulation, we can't afford to give up a point in O.T. I agree that Simon made his presence lastnight. He stood up for the team when Shepard took that big hit. I like it!!!

Go Wild

Exciting game, but I was kind of disappointed in the outcome. That third goal by NJ was pretty soft. Koivu got burned pretty good on that one, but made up for it by his amazing move that fed Gabby.

We gotta start taking advantage of these Calgary losses. I can hardly believe that after 71 games our division could easily go to any of 4 teams.

Originally Posted By: solbes
We gotta start taking advantage of these Calgary losses. I can hardly believe that after 71 games our division could easily go to any of 4 teams.

Thats why we play the regular season games. Gotta love this time of the year if you are hockey fan!!

Originally Posted By: Quackaddict9
You cant take a slapshot on every shoot out attempt, Rolston.

Rolstons last 2 shoot out attempts before that were not slap shots. Very weak attempts tho. I like him, but agree they have better options. he just not shoot out material. PLEASE JACQUES, anyone with a little shimmy shimmy shake.

Quote:
Originally Posted By: Quackaddict9You cant take a slapshot on every shoot out attempt, Rolston.

Rolstons last 2 shoot out attempts before that were not slap shots. Very weak attempts tho. I like him, but agree they have better options. he just not shoot out material. PLEASE JACQUES, anyone with a little shimmy shimmy shake.

Then I missed the two before, but sounds like it was weak..so I think I'm happy to miss these two attempts

Yea thanks I caught it on the radio. Big win tonight really nice to see Backs pitch a shut out. Here comes the real test the next three games are against the Avs, Sharks, and Canucks I think if they win 2/3 they should be in good shape.

Just like football The New Biggest Play of The Game...... This is the new biggest game of the year....... I have a feeling I will be saying this before every game for the Wild the rest of the regular season. Let's get a W tonight.

They played well even though it was another 1 goal game. It really taught Forsberg huh guys???? He went to the wrong team. hehe

I hope they keep it going and make it entertaining for the great fans here.