• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Musky Rig Pics

mtreno

hey i read on one of the posts that we should start a topic with boat pics. i love seeing what others our fishing out of. and being a musky nut and watching other boats out on the lake i always end up relating people to there boat not by name - "that ranger tiller guy was out working the rocks today" - "those guys in the white Lund were back working my weedbed again"..... last season i ended up fishing with tywo different people that i kept running into out on the water and we were always fishing by ourselfs.

lets see some boat pics!

I guess I'll go first!!

Get the job done as a multi-species boat. Big enough to handle the larger lakes but smal enough I can get onto the water at less than ideal launches.

Chris

100_0026_0020.jpg

Here is an old picture of BoxMN and HugoBox's boat. That is our Dad and a past away buddy in it though. Still looks the same, but different troll motor.

Used most often on WBL and Bald Eagle for muskies, and also West Rush. Other than that, many NE Metro lakes and St. Croix chasing bass and walleye.

sm_IMG_1276.jpg

101 36 volt Minnkota Vector in back and a 101 Motor Guide (not for long because it is terrible) in front. I was gonna put a Vantage 101 on there, but I fish big waves a lot of the time, and the shafts come out of the water, so I went with the trusty Vector.

Dang Bret, that's one heck of a gift and heck of a wife you have there.

Tell you what, you deserve it for going over and fight for us. I for one appreciate it.

Enjoy your boat, you deserve it my friend.

cant believe no rangers...... to many of those dang things out there anyway.

my old party barge is hitting the water again! going to make it my new musky trollin platform. been joking that i may even fish the mmt with it......

Picture128.jpg

It does have a nice platform up front to cast from, and with a little work plenty of storage for everything. The cons are I have no idea how well those things can be controlled with a trolling motor, and also I have no idea how easy those things are to move from lake to lake.