• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tips & Tidbits - by Tami & Lisa

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7-17-08

Bass Fishing

Consider fishing at night for bass. The best lures for bass at night are big worms, spinnerbaits and surface plugs. Think dark colors, and focus your efforts around the full moon.

The last hour of day light is my favorite. I like to use a Berkley PowerBait 7" Ribbontail Worms Pumpkinseed with a Chart tail. Rigged texas style on a Gamakatsu red Extra Wide Bend

Standard Offset Shank Worm Hook size 2.

Now Glenn57,

You know that is not going to happen. Some things are best kept between friends.

let me clarify - between "girlfriends" - grin

sorry guys, but there are many things that negate you - wink

im beginning not to feel the love. laughgrin i did say though tips on camping. smirk you know, like how to keep the fish cold after cleaning, the pop cold, food away from bears. or how lisa ties her tent to the car for those long drives!!! coolgrin

yup! drink faster and more good tips and tidbits come about. i noticed no keeping fish cold while camping has been refered to yet. might that be an issue, cause i did hear rumblings of fish fry. is that saying something? gringrinsmile

im beginning not to feel the love. laughgrin i did say though tips on camping. smirk you know, like how to keep the fish cold after cleaning, the pop cold, food away from bears. or how lisa ties her tent to the car for those long drives!!! coolgrin

fish = eat after cleaning

pop = as said drink faster

food away from bears = eat it before the bears get there

Lisa's tent = bungy cords