• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tips & Tidbits - by Tami & Lisa

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a Women's Forum and since the title of this Tips/Tidbits here's a little nugget of good info:

Don't fish memories!! Treat every year on your favorite lake like it's a new lake!! Don't get caught up with what worked in year's past. Water levels, clarity and temperature can all change a lake drastically from one year to the next. Bait fish populations can also fluctuate from one year to the next. Try new bait, presentations and spots.

Yeah, you better watch out. Lisa threatened me with Double Secret Probation once before \:\(

But in SlamN's defense, If you go bass fishing, look in the lilly pads, if you go walleye fishing, look for structure, and if you go "Trolling for The Ladies", well..... ;\)wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more!

Originally Posted By: SlamNFish

I might add that i'm sure theres plenty i could learn from women about the outdoors? Seriously!

Outdoor, indoors, anywhere. Women can teach men alot, if a man doesnt have the tools he puts off the job till he can buy them, women improvise, we can make a tool out of any household item. grin.gif

My point was improvising! An example - what would you do if you wipers quit while driving in a snow storm? Or what if you get a rag caught in the garbage disposal? As for the lure I'm sure any of these women couldl answer that. Dont be afraid, I love a challenge. But it should have it own post not in this one...

I am truely just having fun with you. In no way was this to start an argument or P@## anyone off. My "mind" was just trying to prove a point that women are ALOT handier then we are given credit for.

No problem. I just have to be careful. Like I said, Lisa threatened not only me, but her ol' man too with the delete button once before. She can get get cranky sometimes. Oops, I think I just stepped in it again. \:o