• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KOTC 2008!

DTro

Originally Posted By: hanson
 Originally Posted By: ec30_06
The paper was nice to stick on the bigger ones too.

But the hat w/logo will be on your head. The hat isn't intended to put on the fish. grin.gif

Will the hat be legible with a spotlight of your head?? I have seen a few pictures where the lamp is in the way, or the guy has his hat sitting high on the head and you can't see it?

Not trying to be a stick in the mud, but I think it could become a problem.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Farmboy1
 Originally Posted By: hanson
 Originally Posted By: ec30_06
The paper was nice to stick on the bigger ones too.

But the hat w/logo will be on your head. The hat isn't intended to put on the fish. grin.gif

Will the hat be legible with a spotlight of your head?? I have seen a few pictures where the lamp is in the way, or the guy has his hat sitting high on the head and you can't see it?

Not trying to be a stick in the mud, but I think it could become a problem.

Your not a stick in the mud... We're just to Dam tall!!!!! The rest of those stubbies out there got no problem getting thier hat in the pics. The only way I can is if Im sitting down and even then you can only read my hat less than 10% of the time.

I will be getting a hat... But I will be using the paper as well.

Originally Posted By: LFC

Your not a stick in the mud... We're just to Dam tall!!!!! The rest of those stubbies out there got no problem getting thier hat in the pics.

Ain't that just the truth. I think I will get a hat too, but will wear it backwards, just to be difficult. OK just kidding.

I am getting the fever bad, I think my early season pattern should work well, just hope I can put something together for later in the summer. Last year I got beat up pretty good after mid June.

After thinking about my reply a few days back about throwing my hat in the ring,I have to recant at this time.I do have a desire to learn how to catch more catfish this coming open water season, but even right now with work/overtime, I am having a tough time getting on the lake to ice fish.Summer is going to get even busier at work. The KOTC is a great idea, and looks like it would be fun to get involved, but it is just not my season for it.I am open to any offers to go on a flathead trip later on,if anyone is interested.Good luck to all, and may the best angler take the trophy-whatever that is!

Originally Posted By: dtro
Within the next week or two, we will be unveiling the logo along with a HSOforum that will have the current leaderboard, pictures, entry form and official rules.

Stay tuned

;\)

Running with that one Heh.

Put me down for a hat.

Babes and Cage Fighting, And here I thought World Poker champ and Rock star were written all over you. grin.gif