• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2nd Annual FM Cheesehead get together

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will probably be over for the day only. We will have a sled , any idea where we will start from? We probably will have good ice at the Souix or Bodeens which is closer to Houghton Point. Any Ideas?

Jar Jar

You guys better take plenty of pics! It sounds awesome but the budget won't allow it for me this year. What flavor of antifreeze will you all be bringin? grin.gif And I could be wrong, but I don't remember reading about a grill and venison and brats.....just can't be much of a cheesehead get together without em.

I left a e-mail with Craig and I have at least 8 beds. Im thinking we may have the place to our own but wont know until I get back from the Bash.

So far I have the following locked in.

Northlander

Cheffrey

Quickstrike

Loonasea

Outdoorran

Wyldewal

Jerry

Ripstick

Poutslayer

I think the place sleeps 12 so I think we have room for a couple more.

This will be a very good time and hopefully good weather and fishing.

Craig left me a e-mail and says we have the whole place to ouselves and it sleeps about 12. Bunks, couches and then floor space for cots if needed so we can take a couple more in.

As long as I get my 8 hours of beauty sleep and it dont get out of control we are opne for a few more.

Gary your in. Anyone who wants to ride down frid night with Ripstick let him know.

Ok looks like we have enough guys. All those who are listed e-mail me your plans for Friday please. I need to know how many I have for sure Friday night.

Looks like everyone has their own transportation so thats good.

Ripstick will have room for 1 guy to ride down with him Friday night and can get 1 guy in his Ranger so E-mail him if your interested in joining forces with him. I know he cant leave Duluth til about 6pm Friday night though.

Cheffrey if your bringing "THE GRILL" than should others bring grillables for the ice?

Ill make up some cheesey potatoes for all of us on Sat night when we get off the ice. Should everyone try to bring something to share ya think?

Anyone who needs a longer stiffer laker rod let me know. I have 4 that are great for the big lake.

This should be a good time guys. Lets pray for some good weather.