• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2nd Annual FM Cheesehead get together

Glad you guys had a good time out here on the big Gitch, on the other side of the land!! \:\) A few fish and a few good laughs with a lot of good people it sounds like..

Glad I was able to hook up with you guys for a bit on Friday.. But I was burnt out pretty bad and needed some rest..

Randy, the repo is awesome!!! Call me about that and some other things too..

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was definanly a great time this weekend with enough food for about another 10 guys. The brats were really good where'd you have them made at Ripstick. I might have to take some of my venison up there next year. Wade, I'm glad you enjoyed the lope steaks they have a little diferrent flavor then venison but it's one of my favorite wild game meats. Northlander, I think I'll stay away from the freezer for a while, I think I've had enough. \:\) Nice pics Outdoor where's the one of my fish? Oh, that's right I have to catch something to get a picture. blush.gif Jim thanks for the tips on where to fish. Some of us would have been fishing blind without them. They even caught some people some fish. cool.gif Thanks to everybody who helped get the gathering together, very fun weekend.

I have the Outdoor Allure Bunk House set up for the nights of March 25, 26 and 27. I realize it is a mid week deal but thats what the guys from my work could do. If someone wants to set a weekend date up go ahead. The last 2 weeks of March were open.

Steve

It will be cutting it close for lake trout fishing.. Most years, its about done then.. But who knows this year.. could still be getting out to Basswood.

But your correct, the bay will still be going... Coho fishing should be good, but bass will be closed.

Oh ya I forgot about the bass closing. If we hadnt already took the time off I would change and come down a couple weeks early. Oh well maybe we will bring the crappie gear too. Jim are you open to fish any of those days?