• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2nd Annual FM Cheesehead get together

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jar Im thinking we should meet at Outdoor Allure. That way people can get baits needed and get some up to date info from Craig.

I dont think I will be in a huge rush to get out Sat morning. Can everyone be to OA by 7am Sat or do we want to do 8am?

Doesn't matter to me. What time is the bite or is it all day.

I can be there anytime .I just need to find some rods in case we go deep for lakers. I think I have a couple that will handle it along with my bait casters.

Jar Jar

Steve, what time you heading over there on Fri? I'll let you know by tomorrow whether Wal, Jer and I will get there Fri. night or Sat. morning. Is it still $20 a night a person?

Jim, do you have to guide all three days or you going to be able to join us?

Steve,

Jerry, Randy and me will be heading down on friday evening if there's still room for us. I just have to wait for the wife to get home from work. We should be there around 8:00 or so.

I'm getting excited now only a few days left to wait. Any hot baits I should pick up before we head out. Not that there's anything that would help somebody as fish challanged as me, but I got to try. cool.gif

Ok here is my plan. Me and Poutslayer will leave Superior about 7am. Meet Jim and hit some Laker water all day Friday. I have 5 frozen pizzas for Friday night.

Sat is open to where we fish. I dont care. I have Lazagnia and bread for everyone sat night and Ripstick has Veni/wild rice braughts for Sat on the ice. I have buns and ketch/must for them Gary.

Everyone else bring some salad, chips, beer, jerky, beens or whatever else to toss in the mix.

Looks like we will have close to a full house both nights. Bring a sleeping bag and pillow just in case we need more linens. Better safe than sorry.

See ya all Friday night or Sat morning.

Jim can wheelers still get around ok? I know you got some snow but Im hoping most blew off the lake.

Wade no matter what I would bring the 4 wheeler. Im not a fan of them 3 wheelers. Too tipsie for my liking. Sounds like some ridges may need to be crossed on the way out if we go WAY deep.

Craig if you see this can you save me a deep water Vex to rent? Marcum still only reads down to 160'. \:\(

Wade for sure the 4 wheeler. Thanks for tater salad. I have 2 doz brats for the ice sat . Bring a shrimp salad for dinner sat nite. Oh yeah and a little capt.too. Somebody could bring some paper plates and plastic silverware for the ice.

I will be at OA at 7.00 a.m. Saturday. Would love to come up on Friday but my partner has to work. I will be without a computer for the next few days so if anything changes give me a holler, I believe Ran has my Number, I don't think I will be able to fish the "deep" water because I don't have the equipment for that. So I may stay near the Onion or run up to Houghton Point. We will see what happens on Saturday morning.

I will bring paper plates and plastics and some chips.

Jar Jar

Thanks Jar for the plates etc. I have 4 laker rods. Who wanted me to bring them one? Ill bring them all if needed but if not they are 1 less thing to worry about.

If anyone gets into the area Friday mid day call me on my cel and we can compare notes and meet up if needed. I think everyone has my # already.