• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail Cam Photos - Lets get going!!!

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to pull my camera after a couple weeks and it only had two pics. It's in Southern MN and it's been so dry that my mineral is still on the stump after two weeks. I'm not sure if the deer want much salt this year with the lack of rain. Either that or there aren't too many deer in the area or my camera isn't working great.

Anyways here are two little bucks.

CDY_0004.jpg

CDY_0003.jpg

I have 3 cameras out as often as possible, This year Ive been getting a lot of bucks but only a few good ones so far. They usually dont show up a lot until the crops get out,but theres always a few in the right spots grin.gif Enjoy!

I was happy to see this buck but hoping to get a better pic...

7-23-07farm10pt.jpg

I didnt expect it to be this good!! crazy.gif

7-29-07farm10pt.jpg

cropped...

7-29-07farm10pt-a.jpg

I think hes ok... in that 120's area anyway?

The close shots are with the Cabelas Moultrie 4.0 Outfitter the night is with a Cuddeback (obviously).

Finaly a SMOKER comes in! ooo.gif This is with a Moultrie. In 3 days I had over 60 pics of porky here. Looks like hes got a little droptine started on the left beam??? He loves them apples and the camera dont matter a bit smile.gif

Pit48pta.jpg

Get so close I can see all the beading in your horns!!! grin.gif I love it!

Pit48ptclose-up.jpg

Hes older, got one heck of a gut on him...

Finally got to my cameras after 6+ weeks.

All 3 cams had full memory cards. So no pics at all in the past week to 2 weeks for them all.

The best I can tell is at least 8 different bucks on camera.

Sadly, nearly every pic of bucks is at night except the one attached and one other. Already nocturnally moving, and not even pressured by hunting yet. Argh! Not again this year.

cdy0024mediumel6.jpg

cdy0129mediumuc6.jpg

cdy0136mediumxi0.jpg

My buddy makes flavored seeds, and he had this batch of 500 lbs that he said were stale, so he gave them to me.

He gets them from Red River Seed or something like that.

No clue where you would get them in bulk salted otherwise.

You can get sunflower for wildlife at Fleet or any Ag store. But its not very good on the budget to be feeding deer with it if you ask me.

I just got lucky to have a connection on it.

I know that David Seeds has a baseball team bucket at Walmart. I am going to buy the big bags at Walmart for about $3. Now here is the question for everyone. Once the season starts and you can't bait for deer, but who is to say you can't eat them in the stand? I suppose if they are enticed by the smell, it could attract game still. Same with apples and apple cores? What would be the ruling on that one. I suppose if we go to much more into this conversation we should move it to a new post.