• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail Cam Pics?

I just put out my Moultrie Game Spy 4.0 IR flash last Wenesday and checked it today. It had over 1000 pics on it, a bunch of them were the weeds blowing in the wind but it had a lot of pics of deer, rabbits, and a couple of raccons. Here are some of the better ones:

MDGC0261.jpg

MDGC0247.jpg

MDGC1107.jpg

MDGC1097.jpg

MDGC1091.jpg

MDGC1090.jpg

MDGC0156.jpg

MDGC0111.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys it would be nice to actully see what is going on in the pictures. Also if you have pictures that are really dark and would like to know what is in them or whatever shoot me them over and i'll see what i can do. i tryed to put the pic i adjusted on but i'm to lazy to do all of that stuff.

Jason

If I'm seeing the points right, I would guess an 8 pointer. Looking at the spread and the deer on my wall I would guess a 19 inch spread. If he is an 8 pointer, my guess is it would score approx 120. It takes a big and close to perfect rack with some nicer mass to make the 125 score. It could be close. I shot a big, clean 9 pointer a few years back that went 117 and that was with a deduction of points for the odd antler.

Yeah I agree with Harvey. He's probably similar to mine in the picture here. After he sheds that velvet he won't be too massive.

Mine on the left was a little wider (21 inches) but it looks like the one in your pic will have better overall tine length. Assuming he doesn't break anything I would also put him in the 120 category. Way nicer than anything I've caught on camera so far.

Hey whatever happened to the guy last year - who sold his mount? He started a thread about guess what the score would be - I think it was like 182 or something? But then never showed pictures??????