• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

vane color selection?

I go with orange and white, not sure if this is good or not, just happen to be on the shafts I bought.

I have been looking for the Ted Nugent white camo shafts, but have had no luck in carbon with the size I shoot.

Anybody know where I can find some of them?

I use a very dull black and green to eliminate any glare from my arrows. I also use luminocks so I can find them when I shoot. They are easy to find with the lighted nocks but a little spendy. They are cheaper than losing arrows with broadheads.

If you want the easiest to find, White... 3 whites during much of the hunting season for me. Once it snows I will go to 3 chartruce... or something like that...

When shooting 3D tournaments... Camo.. I dont want anybody to be able to aim at my arrow in the 10 ring.. LOL