• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Merry Christmas

The_Duckslayer

I have been on this site now for just over 2 years. I have gleaned a lot of information from here and have left some as well. Since this is the most active forum I thought that it would be a good place to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas or whichever holiday you may celebrate. N Joy the time spent with the family this holiday season and cherish the moments and memories. I have learned in the last two years that you never know which holiday may be some ones last. I truly N Joy coming to this site and it is like having one big extended family. Again, I hope that each and everyone of you have a very merry and safe holiday season. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Everyone have a safe and enjoyable holiday. It is always great to end a year by spending it with family. It is what it's about.

This site has some many good members and is growing everyday when people hear about how much they have learned or got to share with other sportsman.

Cheers to a Great 2007!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL AND BE SAFE.. THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE FOR ALL THE INFO THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN AND THANKS TO THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE GREAT FORUMS.

MAY YOUR BOBBER ALWAYS BE DOWN AND YOUR LINE TIGHT.

This Christmas make time to sit back and actually enjoy Christmas. Take a deep breath from shopping, kids and relatives to just watch what is going on around. Tuck it away in a corner of your mind to bring back later this next summer watching a bobber or sitting in the deer stand next fall. Then go grab your better half and make her do the same thing. Enjoy the moment and have a Merry Christmas.