• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite/Best/ Actor

The Grebe

Geeze, I forgot about Willis!! Duvall and Jackson to! Maybe I have more favorites then I remember? I even liked Arnold back during the Terminator days and Eastwood up until Bridges of Madison County....Jack Nickleson and...

dtro you dog! That was my list too. The only thing is that I forgot Duvall. Other than that, those were the exact same three I was gonna say. How weird is that? confused.gif

The way I see it is, it's all about the way the actor can get into his (or her) role so convincingly to the point you actually believe they are that person they are protraying. Depp, Walken, and Deniro all do it very well!

Ed Norton was great in American History X, excellent movie.

But for best Actor I would say a tie between Al Pacino and Robert De Niro. One actress I like that isnt in that many movies is Bridgette Wilson, she is a hottie...

Burt Reynolds...that guy is a spittin' image of my ex-stepdad, slimy lounge-lizard womanizing personna, hairpiece and all. Needless to say, I can't stand EITHER OF THEM. Sorry.

Paul Newman (Nobody's Fool) and Mel Gibson (Lethal Weapon movies) rank as some of my favorites. Jackie Chan: doing all his own stunts makes him a standout. Also, Sean Connery simply because of that accent - he just sounds cool. cool.gif

ewan mcgregor has the same accent they are both scottish?!!??

Mel Gibson is a drunk...nuff said

Jackie Chan...cant talk, cant act, all he can do is jump around wanting to be like bruce lee, there is only one bruce lee,,chang is junk...Sorry

no disrespect i am just returning the favor.

No offense taken - the Burt Reynolds deal is my personal issue.

Agreed on the Scots.

Mel - yep, he's got a problem with the bottle, but I thought he did an excellent job of being a semi-psychotic cop in the LW series.

True, there is no one like Bruce Lee, but I admire Jackie's tenacity to coordinate and perform all his own stunts. The out-takes on his movies are always my favorite parts.