• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Report Your Archery Kill - 2006

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Everyone please post your 2006 archery kill here, lets see who gets their deer, bear, turkey etc.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to all this fall.I hope you all get the trophy of your dreams.You to Dietz. wink.gif

When you post whatever you harvest,please add a little story as it makes it very interesting and we all will learn something. smile.gif

Can we include a clause stating that bucks weighing less than 60lbs field dressed with no branched antlers are prohibited to keep Deitz from cluttering the thread? grin.gif Sorry Double D,I just couldn't resist! smirk.gif Guess I got one coming now.

Hey Fellahs, don't forget that all bow harvests are trophies! I am proud of every quick clean kill that I make with my bow and everyone else should be, too, and I'll admit that most have been does (still waiting for that elusive mount to put on the wall). I am a venison eating machine and I need to be fed!!

Best of Luck to all! I'm guessin' your anticipation level is just about at peak level, I know mine is! C,mon SEPTEMBER!!

Quote:

Ralph

Go ahead and put up your carp picture.I dont know if you want it in the archery or carp forum.Just follow forum pic rules as you know.
smile.gif

LOL, I just got started and don't have any trophies yet grin.gif Just some 3-5 pounders. I'll keep searching and shooting, though. I'll post a picture of one I shot the other morning later...when I get home.

Quote:

Can we include a clause stating that bucks weighing less than 60lbs field dressed with no branched antlers are prohibited to keep Deitz from cluttering the thread?
grin.gif
Sorry Double D,I just couldn't resist!
smirk.gif
Guess I got one coming now.

Maybe my carp are bigger than the deer Deitz shoots? blush.gif Sorry, Deitz, had to take my shot...no pun intended tongue.gif

Quote:

Ralph

I never made a mile long shot.you are deadly with that bow.
grin.gif

LMAO, that was hilarious. Maybe I am just punchy today, but I think people started looking at me funny when I started laughing at my screen.

I havent bow hunted in almost 24 yrs and I'm going to give it a whirl I'm using the bow my dad gave me on my 16th birth day its a Ben Pearson 45lb recurve . hope I can post some thing with a rack but I'll be happy with a doe. I'll just be happy to see a deer. grin.gif yea that was good I started laughing at the screen on that one too. mile long shot I'd be happy with a 7-10 foot shot and not miss. havent shot carp in years either got some on the lake I live off of . might have to settle for carp killing.

nothing really to special just two does with in 5 mins of each other. was on my stand by some apple trees and i was going to get down just after an hr i got up there because of storms coming in then i saw two does coming in. waited till they came in to about 20 yds, shot the biggest one and dropped her, then the second one ran to about 45 yds away from me and stopped so i shot shot her and she ran about 30 yards after that and went down. im still looking forward for shooting my big buck of the yr. good hunting tomorrow!