• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muskie Photo Gallery

davev

Nice! I popped a 47 right before sunrise, camera batteries went dead trying to get the shot with the timer, oh well. Swam off like a champ, big fat piggie of a fish!

Edit: After some lighting improvements on this photo, you can see the outline of the fish, so there's my pic!

47opener.jpg

Finally got a fish on the opener. I caught this 40 incher right after it started to rain. I was fishing Lake Alexander. Fish came out of about 2 ft of water, got it on a cowgirl. After talking to some people, I know of 4 other fish that were caught around the same time.

40inchLakeAlex.jpg

Finally got a fish on the opener. I caught this 40 incher right after it started to rain. I was fishing Lake Alexander. Fish came out of about 2 ft of water, got it on a cowgirl. After talking to some people, I know of 4 other fish that were caught around the same time.

40inchLakeAlex.jpg

Good to see someone caught a fish up there We fished sham. in the morning its the first time Ive never seen a fish there

So we tried alex after the rain started and got skunked again We didn't see one

Then to round the day out we got to troll back to the landing from ogama point cause the big motor wouldnt start

good to see the pics. I just got back from fishing the weekend 1 in the boat tying my p.b. at 49.25 had 4 other follows yesterday and never seen a fish today granted didn't get on the water till noon bearing issue on the trailer. the fish i did catch was real beat up around the back must have just spawned out super thin as well I may need help posting the pics but will have the wife help me tommorrow. getting out sure was nice even with the rain wind.

Originally Posted By: MNMUSKIES

40inchLakeAlex.jpg

Good to see someone caught a fish up there We fished sham. in the morning its the first time Ive never seen a fish there

So we tried alex after the rain started and got skunked again We didn't see one

Then to round the day out we got to troll back to the landing from ogama point cause the big motor wouldnt start

Crix, we were on sham in the morning too, did have one follow up shallow. That was it.

We ended up fishing DL instead opening morning. We saw 8 fish mostly lazy follows. I did end up getting a 36-37 incher on a glide bait. Alot of people out as you might imagine. Talked to one walleye guy that got a 46 incher on a lindy rig... thats all we heard.

Caught this fish this morning after the heavy rains. She smack a willowbeast bucktail in 4ft of water. Only action I had all morning. Took the picture with my cell. Of course I forgot my

remote for the camera.

[img:center]Fishing2009003.jpg

Brian

Nice fish guys

Walleye365, It was nice talking to you at the ramp. I'm not sure if I can go this weekend. Let me know if you can go on the 27th.

grizkid,

You can look under the FAQ and it will let you know how to.

If you want you can e-mail them to me and I can get them put on for you.

[email protected]