• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Computerized fishing log???

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAS JUSTY AT AN AUCTION WHERE A HAND WRITTEN LOG KEPT BY A LOCAL SPORTSMEN FROM 1938 YO 1963 SOLD FOR OVER 200 DOLLARS .i LOOKED AT IT FOR 10 MINUTES AND THOUGHT IT SHOULD ACTUALLY BEEN PUBLISHED .THE BUYER SAID THAT HE HAS SEEN THESE GO FOR 10 TO 500 DOLLARS.KINDA COOL HA

Bob & Big D - Sent them a minute ago!

Primetime - that's pretty cool.. never thought to check auctions or estate sales, etc. for something like that... might be something to look into!!!

JKing - sent it to ya a mintue ago!! grin.gif

Fishin58 - well... you can just click the printer icon on the tool bar, but it'll print forever that way... best thing I can tell you would be to highlight the lines that you want to print out, right click, select print go from there... cool.gif

hope that helped! laugh.gif

syd & bwtrout - sent them to you!

No problem sharing. It's been pretty cool with the feedback I've been given on these logs. Added a whole lot to what I originally started with, trying to make it fit to as many different anglers and types of angling that I can. I think about the only thing it doesn't have is salt water type fish... but there's so many of them out there, and I fish in Minnesota for the most part, so I hope it works for the Midwest at least.

Anyway - enjoy, and if there's anything you can see to change, let me know!

slick....I'd love to see what you have. I'm a software guy and have toyed with the idea of developing something that is online that maybe rick could use here on FM. Think abiut the power of being able to query the logs of 100's of FM'rs and see what the optimal coniditons, presentations, etc are for a specific lake, species, etc....

Anyway...I'd love to see your log and see if I can add anything to it. You can hot me at: stevethomps at yahoo (Contact Us Please)

thanks

Slick, Could you send me a copy of your spreadsheets as well? ryanboe(at)hotmail(.)(com) I have been meaning to put something like this together for quite a while...Thanks for your time and effort into the log creation!