• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Computerized fishing log???

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

I had some surgery last week and haven't been online at all
tongue.gif
. All is good now, and hopefully the next folks who want them don't have to wait a week.
grin.gif

Het Slick, sorry to hear about the surgery but happy you are better. I hope you continue to improve.

Waska - thanks for the well wishes. The surgery went well... sore throat and splints in the nose made breathing a pain, but getting better by the day. I think the worst was the Jello/broth diet... but then again, I dropped 15 lbs. in a week, so that wasn't all terrible.

The real good thing about it is that it seems to have taken care of the SEVERE sleep apnea I had. I was 'waking up' 57 times an hour by stopping my breathing, and the snoring that went along with it was terrible. My wife has been able to rest at night for the first time in years, I feel better when I wake up, and I've got a ton more energy... so I guess if I had to do it again, I would, even knowing the pain that it caused for a week or two.

Much better now, though. Almost completely back to "normal", (whatever that is.. shocked.gif)

Originally Posted By: ikeslayer
Waska you should have charged everyone a buck i can't believe this is still going hasn't it been like 2 years.

ike

Man, could you imagine the world-wide frenzy it would cause if this spreadsheet were stuck to a 20 inch Box Fan??!?!